RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Nameless folded his hands in front of him. Partially covering his mouth. His hood had fallen off his head revealing his face.

He was very interested in this tale. "Who will be going with who?" He asked. He spoke for once shoking many in the room.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"That is for you all to decide. I don't really mind who goes with who. I only care if you all come back with those items and all come back alive," said Rana, his hood off his head. "The reason the troops don't do this themselves is because their are defences guarding those mile long areas and they keep getting killed. So two of you each must go there, kill who even guards the item and get it back here."

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji just sat there listening. It seemed that these items help a good amount of power, and somehow those Keyblades were involved. He had no doubt he would be seeing his old friend again real soon.

"So.....when do we leave?"

4. Lance Leingod

"In one week," answered Rana to Shinji's question.

Val and Avian sat there watching the holograms as did Sanalvan. Val though blinked when he heard Rana's answer and looked over at him with a wondering look on his face. "Why just a week? Why not right now when we've choosen who goes with who?" asked Val. Avian looked over at Val and then over at Rana.

"I was wondering the same," spoke Avian, his voice a little loud to where everyone could here.

"Unless there is something else needed to in fact go along with this mission," said Sanalvan, still looking at the hologram as if to find information.

"Yes," said Rana as he looked over at Sanalvan and then back at the hologram. "There is something else needed for this mission. In order to keep this mission a secret from even Kai and his fellow teachers and students, we must make them 'turn a blind eye' on us."

Val just laughed a little as he smiled slightly. "I use to say that. Meaning you want us to get their attention on something else all together," said Val.

5. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: ack sorry I haven't posted in a while. ._.;;;
    Let's just pretend my characters got on their chairs already. >>

IC:

"Africa?" Marina repeated, looking at the hologram. Her face shrewed up. "Ew, it's so hot and disgusting there and there's so many stupid animals...I'd rather not go..."

Seras was looking at the sphere in interest. Perhaps she and Jacques could go together...

"Are there any flowers in Africa?" Seras inquired.

"Exotic ones, love." Jacques replied softly from his seat three away from hers. He left out the fact that they were only in certain areas and weren't quite the flowers she liked. But he wasn't about to let her throw away an oppurtinity to prove herself as not just a bloodshed loving flower addict, only useful for her healing powers because of the few flowers in Africa.

"I and Jacques can go together." Seras volunteered after hearing that.

"Now for a distraction..." Marina began to ponder out loud. "How about Taka?"

The little boy, who was so small in the seat he appeared almost invisible shrunk back more. "What?" he squeaked.

"He was a former student at the academy, and they don't appear to know yet that he's switched sides. Perhaps we should let his Nii-san distract Kai and his students for us, or even better yet...use Anima...Casue some real devastation." Marina proposed. "Plus, the boy needs some experience, don't you Taka, dear?"

Taka shook, but nodded slowly clutching his plush even more so. "I-I-I do...."

"And I can accompany him and make sure he comes back safely." Marina added.

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I guess then we shall go together Rei or would prefer to see him instead" Fudo replied harshly looking at Rei

" No i'll go with you right now he dont conmcern me i'll see him sooner or later" Rei replied givieng a smile

" Just remember to kill all who guard the items" Fudo relied with a snort

" Anyone who interfers will get killed" Rei replied with another smile which looked evil

7. Lance Leingod

Rana looked over at Seras and Jacques. "Seras and Jacques will be together on one of them," said Rana as he looked at everyone else. He looked at Marina as she spoke about Taka. "However, I've already choosen someone for a distraction. As there are only twelve members here, all of you must go in pairs to get these items. It seems like grunt work but since that's been done already by the soldiers, I'm having to use you all."

Val raised an eyebrow as he looked at Rana. "Are the defences for these iteams really that strong?" asked Val, a little bit worry on his face. The only times Rana ever asked his own members to do a job like this is when even all the Nobodies in the army couldn't get passed something; and each of those 'somethings' was always a pain in the butt.

Rana just nodded toward Val. Rana then looked over at Rei and Fudo and nodded to them. "Very well, Rei and Fudo will be together in this mission," said Rana. "Once you've choosen who to go with, I'll list here the choices you can pick from to get an item. I'll also explain what you'll be facing as well, if I have any information at all."

Avian now seemed a little worried as well as he looked over at Rana, him tapping his foot after Rana said that. When Rana couldn't get much information about something, something was up with what ever those defences were.

8. Basher

Nameless was silent. He listened to the plan. He would have to partner up with someone. Much to his dismay. But with who? He was slightly glad to not be with Taka. Taka was rather annoying. He never said. He never said much of anything for that matter.

"I'll go with Shinji," Nameless finally said. He really just picked a name. He figured those who were speaking would go together. Besides him Shinji had been silent.

9. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

If Shinji was suprised by Nameless' choice, he didnt show it...but he was. He expected to go with Master Val on this one....however he figured what the hell. Shinji never really talked with any of the younger members and supposed it wouldnt hurt.

"Fine.....we'll take the spear." Shinji finally said. He moved toward Nameless with what seemed like little movement.

"Ready?"

10. Fushigi Rockna

Marina moaned. Oh man...

Taka sighed in relief. He didn't want to attack the academy...

"All right then, fine, then I choose to go with..." Marina began looking around.

"Marina-mama?" Taka called out quietly.

Marina was displeased again. God, of course the little brat would want to go with her....

"Your child beckons, Marina." Seras teased.

Marina said nothing to her, just turned back to Taka. "Look Taka, I think you should go with someone else for this. Someone who could show you the 'ropes', if you will, better than I can."

Taka looked down disappointedly. Marina didn't care. "Anyways, whoever I go with, we're going after the mirror." she declared. If I'm doing all this, I might as well go for an item I love~ she added in her thoughts.

"Seras and I will take the pole." Jacques added.

OOC: trying to make it so my characters don't just interact with each other, and interact with other characters,. >>

11. Basher

Nameless watched out of the corner of his eye as the man moved closer. He noded to Shinji.

He was slightly interested in knowing what would keep Kingdom Hearts Academy busy. He knew it would have to be big. Some of the people there would stop at nothing to kill them.

The Kingdom Master, the tactics teacher, and the enemy teacher were the ones to look out for. It was there job to know the enemy well. Us well. Hitachi was injured he knew. It wouldn't matter though they would fight to the death. He just had to wait and see what was in store.

He listened to Marina. She was trying to pawn the kid off. It couldn't be helped. Now who would go with either of them?

12. shinigami

" Hey Taka chan I can go with you if you want I know fudo wont care" Rei replied giveing Taka a smile

" It dont bug me i dont care who i go with as long as i can kill my enemies" Fudo replied givieng a laugh." And I thought you wanted to go with me" Fudo added looking at Rei.

" I dont care for you fudo But it is up to Taka Chan " Rei added pulling out her hand a thine wire appeared in it.

13. Lance Leingod

Rana nodded as he listened to everyone talk. Val, Avian, and Sanalvan just looked at each other and wondered if anyone wanted to pick them but guess not, even if they were some of the most powerful in the group. Val looked over at Avian with a stern face and asked him. "If you choose, who would you be with?" he asked, meaning about the partnering up.

Avian sighed slightly as he had his back against the seat. "I'm not really interested in choosing anyone. I'm a murderer like anyone else in this Organization but for a few," said Avian as he then became silent and looked over at Sanalvan. She looked away as she wasn't interested in anything really, just waiting for someone to choose her and get on with it. Val sighed again, leaning his back against the seat as another screen appeared in front of them, replacing the last one. It was a list of everyone that were in pairs and choose items and another list of people yet to decide.

Choosen
    Seras and Jacques (Pole)
    Shinji and Nameless (Spear)
    Marina and {?} (Mirror)

Not Choosen
    Rei
    Fudo
    Taka
    Sanalvan
    Val
    Avian
    Ryneste [OOC: Since Yukiko is not going to be here for a while because of internet problems (T_T), who ever is left will be paired up with her]

14. shinigami

" Say Val would you care to go with me to get the helmet thats if you dont mind " Fudo replied smileing " Since rei dont want to go with me" Fudo replied givieng Rei a wicked lookd

" I dont mind going with you but all you do is torture your enemies before you kill them I dont like that" Rei shot back

15. Lance Leingod

Val looked over at Fudo and just nodded. "Sure," he said to him, looking back at the screen again, just waiting for now. Avian and Sanalvan sighed as they sat there, wondering who would pick them as they too looked at the screen.

Choosen
    Seras and Jacques (Pole)
    Shinji and Nameless (Spear)
    Marina and {?} (Mirror)
    Fudo and Val (Helmet)

Not Choosen
    Rei
    Taka
    Sanalvan
    Avian
    Ryneste

16. Basher

Nameless was bored. Bored out of his mind. He was curious about the items they were collecting. He also wanted to know about the plan to distract Kingdom Academy. "Why not choose for them?" He finally said.

17. Lance Leingod

Avian nodded at what Nameless said. "I've been wondering the same thing for a while now. Why not?" asked Avian as he looked over at Rana. Val and Sanalvan couldn't help but raise eyesbrows at each other as they also looked over at Rana. The three of them also seemed to have wondered that for a moment but didn't seem to ask the question Nameless asked. Rana only smiled as he stood there, looking over at Nameless.

"Not wanting to wait, eh? Okay, the reason I want everyone to choose is because these missions aren't going to just take a day. Oh, and sorry I didn't say something sooner about this," said Rana. He raised his right hand and pressed a button that suddenly appeared on his chair's arm. The screen changed from the list to that of a 3D image layout of an underground structure. "From what I know, these items will be located underground, where you all will face different things and tasks to get the item you seek."

So, that's why there's going to be a distration. It would take only a few hours to get where we are if they notice we're there. Crap, this only gets more and more complcated as we go, thought Val to himself as he sat here, okay with what Rana said. This wasn't the first time he forgot to tell someone something anyway.

18. Basher

Nameless noticed Rana watching him. 'How annoying,' he thought. Nameless wasn't a people person. He would have to spend over a whole day with the person he had picked. He had only done it off handily.

There was something about this mission that felt off. Rana has before not told them anything. He hated surprises. He wanted to kill Rana after the last mission. He would have tried if he hadn't gotten distracted.

Nameless sighed. "Is there anything else we need to know?" His eyes narrowed.

19. Lance Leingod

Rana shook his head. "There isn't anything else that I can tell you at the moment concerning these missions. Although if something does change, I will inform each of you of it," Rana said to Nameless.

(Okay, I'm getting quite bored of waiting for everyone to be picked so if we don't have something by this weekend, I'll just choose for the rest on who goes with who)

20. Basher

Nameless took in what Rana said. ‘Nothing else…’ He thought. ‘This wasn’t going to be easy but it would be fun.’ He put his hand to his face and smiled an evil smile. A smile in the crazy’s would fear.

OOC- YEAH!!! Where is everyone else?