RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" No not really I mostly tried to stay hidden but when I had to get invoveld I did fight" Knight replied rubbing his head

" But I traveld alot and been to a few places that were caught up in this war which I did take it as a opprotuity to further my trainning" Knight added

" How about you Kuro have you been in the war long" Knight repleid looking at Kuro

" One sec" Kuro repleid walking up to knight and held out his right hand and whispered something.

Slowly Knightgs broken arm started to glow and stopped after a few seconds

" I cant really say lets say I seen many places get destroied in this war and I did a lot fighting in it" Kuro replied giveing a half frown

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"You know how to heal. So where did you learn that?" Sphynx asked Kuro. "I know a little do to what my adopted parents were. But I was more..." His eyes darkened. "Working with blood transfusions."

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I was taught by a old and powerful mage he was consider to be one of the best wizards there was." Kuro begain

" But in order to truely master one spell I had to kill him" kuro replied stopping in his tracks " If there is anyone else who knows high level magic they would have sense that But i'm not sure if they are friendly or not" Kuro added as he begain to walk again

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Who knows if they seemed to have noticed but as they talked, Hitachi was sound asleep as Sphynx held him up. Of all purposes, he would seem sound asleep to everyone's eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troy looked up for a moment, looking at the girl and wondering for a moment how she was able to keep her hair up like that. Her first question also puzzled her as he didn't know what she meant really. He understood the meaning of all of her words but it just didn't make any sense to Troy. Although it seemed to matter little at the moment. The words "True Keyblade" seemed to echo another voice saying the same thing in his head. Although this...echo...said "True Keyblades." 'What does this all mean?' thought Troy to himself. Troy didn't know really what a Keyblade was and for some reason, he couldn't remember really what it looked like, as if the memory of it just wasn't there. The worry and saddness in him seemed to disappear after a moment as she talked a little more, the chain with the wing on the end of the Gunblade shining a little in what light was around them in the now dark clouds above. It seemed it would rain in a few hours but not now. Troy felt anger replace the place of his last feelings, anger towards these so called "Heartless." The mentioning of the word just mad his blood boil as he stood up. Although his physcial expression did not change as he looked at her for a moment and then over toward his Gunblade. "My name is Troy," he said, rising his right arm a little bit in the air in front of him. He suddenly felt a pull towards his Gunblade from his right hand and the next second, the Gunblade flew to Troy's hand and he grabbed the handle just in time, as if he meant to time the grab. Although Troy was slightly surprised by this, looking down at the blade, not being able to figure out how he did that. With a note of asking someone later about it in his head, he looked over at the body of a man sleeping it seemed, his Gunblade near him. Troy suddenly couldn't remember his name for some reason, as if it was something pressed into the back of his memory where he couldn't reach. Ignoring this feeling of the unknown about his name, he looked back over at the girl that was nearby and smiled at her, although little. "Were you near the blast?" He asked her, wondering how she was here in the first place. It seemed slightly strange that anyone near here survived.

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"There is no need to search for me, I am just fine," Kai said as he walked up behind Thunderella. She turned to him.

"Master Kai, you're okay!"

Kai smiled. "Yes. While I can't say a blast like that didn't leave me feeling shaken, I assure you, I've been through worse." He looked out over the direction to where Paris use to be.

"Oh Mickey, no matter what we do, the destruction never seems to end.

Kai turned to Thunderella. "I'm glad to hear the students survived. We need to gather everyone up as quickly as possible. The Academy Jet will be here within the hour and we need to get the injured to the Medical Wing as fast as possible. Come, let's go search for the others."