RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Kingdom Academy

Before you start to go any more down the page, I’m going to point out some things. This RPG is based on the Play Station 2 series called Kingdom Hearts. There are two games to it and the third may come out if they’re making it but these are just rumors. The point is that there are going to be a lot of spoilers within this RPG as the story goes on so I recommend that you play the two games before you start reading anymore. But if you still wish to be in the RPG even if you didn’t play the games, that’s fine, you’ll learn about everything within it over time anyway. What I mean by that is that over time, you’ll be learning about everything in the game itself and a lot of other things too. So if you have already played the games or just want to join anyway even if you haven’t played them, continue to read on and I hope you have a fun time here within the RPG of Kingdom Academy.
    In the battles between the Heartless, Nobodies and people across all worlds of space and time, a rift in realms is opened do to the enormous power used by all sides in the conflict and have created a portal to a whole other universe, a universe where the Heartless, Nobodies and people live different lives.

In this universe, Nobodies rule with an iron fist under the command of Organization XXVII, whose members are as ruthless as they are in numbers, and the Heartless seek the heart of every person and world, just like it was before. The only real order is that the sun rises and sets and the weak yield to the strong.

The only hope for this world governed Nobodies and attacked by the Heartless, is the army of different people of the academy called The Kingdom Academy, a place where people are trained to fight the Nobodies and Heartless in many ways. In this academy, there is only one master, only seven teachers, but many students that are used to fight against them.

Battles of war are brought to a more complicated level. Blades are not the only weapon of this age anymore. Energy based guns and swords are now being produced. Guns and swords can now be used for either stunning a person or object, or even killing. Defenses of different kinds are made in different ways. One could be for protecting someone, another could be a type of trap and then you have the ones that stopped others like a wall or force field. Blades have also change but some are still used more than the new.

One blade that all students wish to have is the right to wield the Keyblade. Though the original is only to be held by the one that is chosen by it, there are Keyblades that are manufacture to be just as powerful as the original, same powers and strengths. However, the only power that these manufactured Keyblades cannot do is to unlock locks of any kind and seal the keyholes of worlds. As the Nobodies and Heartless rage war with the academy, the original Keyblade has been lost for over one hundred years so the sealing and unlocking of locks and keyholes has been impossible without it.

More Heartless are created everyday and in turn, the Nobodies have grown in numbers as well. The war against them has been harder to fight in than days that have pasted and time only seems to slip away from our lives as war continues to spread through everything but consume nothing.

The twenty seven members of Organization XXVII are more of a mystery than any other. Their movements ever changing, their attacks ever planned, and they have been a feared symbol like the one they wear, the one of a black flame, crossed by two swords and the symbol for the Nobodies on top. They all have this symbol upon their skin somewhere while they wear the black coats they always wear.

The leaders of the Heartless are also a mystery to us. No one knows who they are, where they are or what they can do. If not for those leaders of the Heartless, the Heartless would have been simple minded, only wanting the hearts of others and the heart of the world than think about the things around them.

The future of this universe is a bleak one but many still believe they have a chance to defeat Organization XXVII and their unjust rule as well as the Heartless that brings darkness into people’s hearts. Others think they don’t have a chance as their hearts are swallowed by rage, despair, and darkness, to become a Heartless and a Nobody.

Hope is fading and hope continues to fade as the days go by, as the battles of war are brought upon one world where everything started, where the academy holds a firm post against an army of Heartless and Nobodies, a world called Earth.
    In this RPG, you can have up to two characters but you can only have one character on two other sides, not two on the same side. An example would be that you can have one character for the Nobodies and the Heartless but you can’t have two characters that are Heartless. Below will be the fill out sheet for your character if you want to join. If you want to be one of the leader members of Organization XXVII (by that I mean someone that is stronger than all the normal Nobodies and can command them), some leader for the Heartless or a teacher at the academy, talk about it to me through PM. In the academy, you can be any type of race you can think of, just use your imagination ^_^. If you go into the academy, you can choose one of the three types of students listed later. Below are the rules for the RPG.

Rules:

1) The normal rules in BJP and the role-play boards.
    2) Please keep all OOC conversation in the OOC Thread but if it is important enough that it has to be in the story-line itself, I’ll think about letting it slide.
    3) Please don’t God Mod in the RPG if you can help it. I may do it myself but I’m wanting to give warning to others too. Give warnings to me if you want if I start doing it too, no one’s perfect. But if one character seems to outwit the other character in almost everyway and I don’t do anything about it or I’m causing it, it’s because of “special circumstances” that won’t be clear until later on in the story line. An example would be that he is a strong member of Organization XXVII or a strong leader of the Heartless; it just has to depend on who it is.
    4) Any large/medium changes in the story line has to be approved by me before they go into affect at all. An example of a large change would be that the academy blows. An example of a medium change would be that of like many Nobodies coming and attacking everyone in a city or town.
    5) Please have fun with the RPG ^_^
    The ranks for the academy are as followed, top being the one with the most power and the bottom having the least or just starting out. All the teachers though, have the same power, as do the types of students.

Kingdom Master: (The one that rules the academy and is a master of all six or seven categories at the school, depending on if he/she is a master of the Keyblade)

Keyblade Teacher: (The teacher that teaches others on how to use a Keyblade(s) and the skills for Keyblades)

Weapon Teacher: (Teaches on how to use swords, guns and other weapons)

Skill Teacher: (Teaches uncommon skills such as being able to climb buildings or something like hand-to-hand combat)

Tactics Teacher: (Teaches combat tactics for like trying to cover a certain area in the least amount of time, how to beat another army without losing many people, or just other things dealing with tactics)

Magic Teacher: (Teaches all types of magic)

Enemy Teacher: (This teacher teaches others about an enemy or some group or enemies. Teaches about how to study them and learn about them)

History Teacher: (Teaches history about everything that is in the past)

Soldiers: (People learning about how to use weapons, to use skills and learn tactics against enemies. They are also the ones that fight against the Heartless, Nobodies and Organization XXVII)

Scholars: (People learning about how to use magic, learn history and learn about enemies. They are also fight against the Heartless, Nobodies and Organization XXVII)

Avatars: (Those that want to learn about everything, weapons, skills, tactics and the others. They can be considered to be both a Scholar and Soldier so they do all the same stuff of both. They are considered the commanders in battles but at the academy, they have the same rights like everyone else)
    For the ranks of like the Heartless and Nobodies, there isn’t really a ranking system. Other than that at the top is the leader, then members that like control the army and carries out plans made by the leader, and then the army, regular soldiers and stuff.

2 people like this.
  2. Lance Leingod

This is the Character Sheet; just copy and paste it in your reply.

Name: (Normal thing to ask ^_^)

Age: (If you’re a human or something else, put down an age; if you’re a Heartless or a Nobody, put down ‘Unknown’ as they can’t age, at least that I think; Organization XXVII, talk to me about it)

Race: (As stated above, you could be either of the three)

Appearance: (What you look like of course ^_^. Pictures are also allowed but just put down the URL for it)

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): (You can’t have a Keyblade at the start if you’re at the academy unless we talked about it through PM and it’ll be explained later in the story why you can’t have a Keyblade at the start. Any type of sword or gun but as long as it is reasonable, like you can’t have an instant death gun that can’t miss. You can’t have that but you can have a pistol if you want to start out with that, just something normal. You can go into as much detail about the weapon(s) as you like)

Style of fighting: (What you use, how you do things in a battle, ect.)

Rank: (You’ll start out as a ‘loner’, someone that just comes into the fighting unless you want to PM me about already being in the academy or being someone else, we’ll talk about it)

Personality: (The normal things but you don’t have to put it up right away. You could just be a mystery to others and be a mass killer in a wig for all that my character would know ^_^)

Hates: (Who would you like to hate? The Heartless? ^_^)

Love Life: (Boy friends/girl friends……wives/husbands……you get the idea)

Virtues: (What is your character best at)

Faults: (What’s wrong with something being wrong with you character -_-? Who knows ^_^)

Mother: (If you want)

Father: (If you want)

Siblings: (Maybe your related to someone that’s a Heartless ^_^)

Children: (O_O That’s weird but go ahead with it if you want)

History: (You don’t have to fill this out at the start but you need to give it out some time ^_^)

Name: Troy Sindar

Race: Human

Appearance: http://blue-bamboo.net/dd/papers/kdash.jpg

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Right now at the moment in the story line, nothing.

Style of fighting: Close up combat

Personality: Cold but may have feelings

Hates: People that think they’re better than him when they aren’t and not keeping promises

Love Life: Unknown

Virtues: A talent at blades, fists, guns and a quick learner

Faults: Doesn’t make very many friends because he keeps to himself

Mother and father: Dead; killed in a car accident while he was young

Siblings: Never had any since his parents died

Children: None

History: Troy, for all of his life, lived in Twilight Town. Troy’s parents were, however, killed in a car accident when he was seven and had to live by himself the rest of his life with the gangs. Many other parents offered to give him a home but his link to his friends that he still had made him say no to every one of them. He never really knew why they wanted him so badly. He always thought they wanted him because he was very smart and skilled. As he grew up, he became cold as a street fighter and defeated a lot of people from other gangs. He became the best fighter of all of them and defeated so many that people started to get scared of him. He always obeyed things like the law or something; he also always kept his word on any promise or deal. Along the way to the top of all the gangs, he learned how to use swords, guns and some hand-to-hand combat with some martial arts but not much else. When the Heartless and Nobodies came, something happened to him that sent him into another universe. He has no idea where he is now and worst of all, he’s in the cross fire of the Kingdom Academy soldiers and the Heartless/Nobodies battle in Paris, France.
    Later on, if their’s enough people joining, I’ll put up a thread explaining that part about being in the cross fire. I hope you are interested in joining this RPG. If you happen to join it, please enjoy it while being here.

3. Lance Leingod

I am really sorry about the three posts going back to back like this but here is a link to a site that can tell you all about the Kingdom Hearts series. I found it quite good with telling you about it and the information provided for you to learn about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts

Again, I am sorry about it. Down the list on the site, you can find other links to things connected to the first game and then about the second and other information dealing with it.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Name: Knight akabane

Race: human

Appearance: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/stevegates/keiya.gif the suit is all black not the color the picture shows

Sword as a sword that he came make from his own spirit energy and can do th esame with a swords handle, he is also skilled in throwing needles

Style of fighting: his style is not known but he shows signs in beeing skiled in more then one style two of which deels with fire or lightinng and knows about acupouncher he seems to have one strange eye that will allow him to copy a move once h eseen it but dosen't liketo use it at times he is also preaty fast and few people can keep up with him

Personality:he is a loner by nature but if peolpe talks to him he will talk back just for a short while. he usally never shows any signs of emotions and smiles alot which makes peolpe wounder about him since they cant pridect what he is thinking

Likes: not know but he seems to be reading a certian book all the time

Hates:dosen't say

Love Life:no one yet

Virtues: he is equal skilled in CQC and useing long range and swords attacks also because of his lack of emotions it is some what hard to pridict what he will do

Faults: his lack of emoions can get him in trouble more often then he likes

Mother: dead

Father: deead

Siblings:1 older sister ayame akabane is in a hospital

Children: nonr

History: his chil hood was feeled with many bad things th eheartless came and killed both of his parents right in front of his eyes as he watched from a hiddening place he was at the age of 10, he later went to live with his older sister who was 17 and stayed with her for a while until a car wreak sent her to a hospital he was about 15 whne that happened he was ent to live with a foster family who didn't treat him well and always abused him by hitting him when something went wrong he then started to wear a smile on is face and they stopped for a while, it is unknown how he learned is fighting skills but it mainly has to do with that he always leave after school and dosen't come back until late in the night, he wants to further his skills so he can defeat the heartless so he goes to the kingbom hearts acadamy

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Name: Peachy Henry

Race: Nobody

Appearance: Auburn Blackish hair. She has a red t-shirt with her favorite band on it and black jeans with chains running down. Four tattoos and nice piercings..plus dark peircing hazel eyes!

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Black sword with red emblem.

Style of fighting: Sudden death attacks.

Personality: Very kind at times. People often think her hateful with her outspokeness. She's has a southern accent hinted with southern slang. She's very quiet about her past. She hates bringing it up, but she's a great friend.

Hates: not sleeping, parents.

Love Life: Doesn't fall in love quick, but likes someone very much at the moment.

Virtues: Her understanding in times, she's very helpful when she needs to be.

Faults: Her unability to open up and tell people her feelings or discuss her past.

Mother: ..........>.< A mean women she ran away from.

Father: Her father she loved, was killed by her mother who turned into a heartless.

Siblings: None.

Children: Not yet :p

History: Peachy grew up fast. She was already taking care of everything around the house when she was 9. Her mother was crazy and she knew it, one day her daddy and her were walking outside and her mother had the black mist around her..it frightened Peachy and her daddy told her to run. When she came back her father was gone and her mother was as well, leaving her to take care of herself..she has a vague obsession with the Keyblade, thinking it may bring back her dad.

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

name-unknown
    race-unknown(nobody)
    gender-unknown
    weapons-unknown
    firhgting style-unknown
    rank-Organization XXVII, XXI
    appearance - black trench coat with a hood covering his face,

Likes: to see knight dead and anyone who gets in his or his organization way

Hates: knight

Love Life: he had intrest in a girl but left her do to some cercomstance

Virtues: he is extremly talented fighter who is fast and has the ability to know what some one is going to do

Faults: he is obsessed with knight and cares for nothing else

Mother: dead

Father: dead

Siblings: not known

Children: none

history-unknown

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Name:Karrie

Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/163901 minus ears

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): In picture

Style of fighting: No one really knows...

Personality: In general:She is easy going and almost always has a smile. She is always willing to help. She is very entergetic... yet clam
    In battle: She becomes a different person. She is still calm but all mercy is gone.

Hates: People who give up or have no hope

Love Life: None

Virtues: In general: she is easygoing
    In battle: she is quick and calm

Faults: She sometimes loses herself in battle

Mother: Died from sickness

Father: NEver talked about him much...

Siblings: One brother, died in war

Children: None...

History: She never really talks about it. All that is knew is that her mom sickness and her brother died in war.

8. Lance Leingod

Approving

Knight Akabane=Approved!

Peachy Henry=Approved!

shingami's unknown character=Approved!

Karrie=Approved!

9. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Any New Gen Disney Characters?

10. Lance Leingod

I don't really want any of them to show up. Bringing them here would be a bit weird because the academy is on Earth after all. I'd like just created character by other people, not Disney characters.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kingdom Master:

Name: Kai

Appearance: Deep blue eyes, long silver hair, usually tied back. Wears either a black or white long sleeve shirt and pants with a silver Kindom Heart symbol on the front and back of the shirt. Wears a ring with a purple stone on it and a Crown Kingdom necklace(like the kind Sora wears).

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Storm Seeker. A Keyblade given to him as the Kingdom Master. The shaft is dark grey while the blade is a light silver. On the hand guard are 4 different colored spheres, each representing the 4 different elements of a storm. Clear for wind, blue for water, yellow for lightning and white for thunder. Can use each seperately or together.

Style of fighting: Same as King Mickey

Personality: To most he is very mysterious, but to his fellow teachers and friends he is a very open-minded person and usually cheery.

Hates: Organization XXVII

Love Life: Emily, his wife.

Virtues: Gives everything he has to whatever he's doing. Would protect his friends and students if he has to.

Faults: Can be too mysterious sometimes.

Mother: Deceased

Father: Deceased

Siblings: None

Children: Tobias, his son.

History: Parents were killed by Heartless. Was brought up along side King Mickey. He lived with their teacher until he was grown enough to leave. Helped Mickey on most of his adventures. Met Emily while staying in France and they were married 2 years later. Was appointed by King Mickey some years later as the Kingdom Master. Had son two months ago.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Organization XXVII:

Name: Unknown

Race: Unknown

Appearance: Black coat with hood pulled over face.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Unknown

Style of fighting: Unknown

Personality: Unknown

Hates: Everyone

Virtues: None

Faults: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Children: Unknown

History: Unknown

12. Lance Leingod

Because of some things that have happened, I will introduce more information on the current history of Kingdom Academy. But in the RPG, please note that your character will not know about this unless you are someone that isn't new to the academy. Kai and Organization XXVII is two examples.

Hitohiro's characters are approved.

This post will be on the little history known on Earth about the Heartless and Nobodies currently on Earth and the war.

When the Heartless and Nobodies first came to Earth, people were surprised by them because everyone thought they were just from games they all played. Governments wanted to study them and see if they were real. After a few tests, they soon realized that they were indeed real. Some thought that they would one day take over and turn everyone into Heartless and Nobodies, others wanted to use them as weapons against others, they even made the mistake of thinking that they could make them smarter.

How they got that idea, no one knows, but they were able to do it. How they did it is even a mystery. They made the Heartless even smarter than they first thought and were able to think and talk like humans. They did it so well that even they started to understand who they were and what they were being used for. They rebeled against humans and killed thousands in a single battle.

While all of this was happening, Organization XXVII had just formed and started to take over as well. Attacked from two forces of power that matched even the technology of humans was not unnoticed. America, however, was the first to fall to the Heartless and Nobodies. England was the next to fall one year later after Canada fell in under 5 months after Amercia. France and Mexico are, at the moment, under attack.

In this reality, too, was another Sora that could wield the Keyblade. However, after one major battle after the blue prints to build Keyblade were made, Sora disappeared without a trace.

Before England fell, in Israel, new visiters had appeared that were not Heartless nor Nobodies. It was King Mickey along with others that were also fighting the Heartless and Nobodies. With Mickey was also Kai, commanding general under King Mickey's command. With them, they were able to modify the technology used by the governments. They were then able to build Keyblades but even that wasn't fully possible yet even after the fall of England.

The front line against the Heartless and Nobodies held a firm stand for a long time afterward with the help of King Mickey and others. King Mickey, however, didn't think it was enough to stop them forever. He then ordered the building of the Kingdom Academy and allowed Kai to command it. They would then need students to train and fight against them but this would take time. After another year of holding the battle in France, Keyblades were finally used in battle and the tide turned in the King's favor.

Mickey thought that this would be enough for now until he was needed again. He left Kai as the Master of the academy and as a fairwell gift, he gave Kai the Keyblade, Storm Seeker. King Mickey went back to Twilight Town with these finally words said to Kai.

"Remember, there will always be a door to the light."

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

First Character
    Name: Lynx

Appearance: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3125/rociel117zh2kg.jpg She has white hair and golden eyes. She has angelic symbols on half of her face. She wears a white outfit. She doesn’t have wings because she shifts.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): She has a sword inside herself. She can pull it out.

Style of fighting: She is better at close fighting then far away.

Personality: Cruel. And cold. She states the truth no matter how harsh it is.

Hates: Heartless

Virtues: Destroying Heartless

Faults: Nothing will stop her from destroying all the heartless.

Siblings: Twin Onyx, and Sphynx
    Children: None

History: Lynx and Onyx had everything they could wish for. Their parents were away a lot but they had each other. At this time both Lynx and Onyx were very warm and sweet girls. They were even happy training to become the next generation of fighters.

Unfortunately their happiness ended when their parents were taken prisoner. They were told that they were dead.

Lynx became cold and distant where Onyx tried to make up for the warmth of two of them. Lynx blamed herself for the death of her parents. Almost one year later though they were reunited with their parents.

Their parents had a son. They called him Sphynx. They bestowed upon him a memory cloth sword.

At this time the girls were about 13 with Sphynx being 5 years old. They were attacked. Their parents were killed. The rest of the family was attacked by nobodies, heartless, and dusks.

Sphynx was critically wound. Onyx told Lynx to take him away in hopes he could be saved. She would stay behind. Lynx wanted to stay behind instead. She had a better chance of fighting. The child would be better off with Onyx also. But Onyx promised she would die here. Considering she was also wounded. Instead of dying in a way Onyx was made into a heartless.

Lynx blamed herself for all that had happened. She became even colder and enjoyed the dark arts. She hid Sphynx away telling him to forget about her. She had a mission to for fill. Being who Lynx was she quickly raised high in ranks even though she didn’t care for it. She found out that Onyx was a heartless. She devoted her life to destroying them and also her sister. She doesn’t consider Onyx a sister at all anymore for she is a heartless now.

Whenever Lynx hears the name Onyx she is quickly angered. It’s partially out of the fact that Onyx became a heartless and the fact the she lied about dying.

Due to Lynx vast knowledge in tactics she was asked to become the Tactics Teacher at Kingdom Hearts Academy. She didn’t want to accept but Kai persuaded her.

Sphynx decided to join the academy to become closer to Lynx. His sole desire is to allow Lynx to accept him which will probably never happen.

Second Character
    Name: Onyx

Race: Heartless was human though

Appearance: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7026/alexiel66wb.jpg

She long dark auburn hair. Her eyes are a pale blue. She wears black leather and a white cotton outfit. She has a cross tattoo she got when she was still human. She doesn’t have wings because she can shift.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): She can pull out a sword that looks like a cross. Look at the picture.

Style of fighting: Unknown

Personality: Unknown

Hates: Unknown

Love Life: Unknown

Virtues: Unknown

Faults: Unknown

Siblings: Lynx, and Sphynx

Children: Unknown

History: Lynx and Onyx had everything they could wish for. Their parents were away a lot but they had each other. At this time both Lynx and Onyx were very warm and sweet girls. They were even happy training to become the next generation of fighters.

Unfortunately their happiness ended when their parents were taken prisoner. They were told that they were dead.

Lynx became cold and distant where Onyx tried to make up for the warmth of two of them. Lynx blamed herself for the death of her parents. Almost one year later though they were reunited with their parents.

Their parents had a son. They called him Sphynx. They bestowed upon him a memory cloth sword.

At this time the girls were about 13 with Sphynx being 5 years old. They were attacked. Their parents were killed. The rest of the family was attacked by nobodies, heartless, and dusks.

Sphynx was critically wound. Onyx told Lynx to take him away in hopes he could be saved. She would stay behind. Lynx wanted to stay behind instead. She had a better chance of fighting. The child would be better off with Onyx also. But Onyx promised she would die here. Considering she was also wounded. Instead of dying in a way Onyx was made into a heartless.

14. Lance Leingod

Lynx and Oynx are approved.

That makes two people in the academy but there are still six teacher positions left if anyone wants them.

And a lot of positions in the Organization are left.

15. Fushigi Rockna

Name: Yuki Shiro

Race: human

Appearance: Pale skin, like snow, black hair and eyes like ebony. I would tell you to just look at Roy Mustang, but it’s not exactly Roy I have in mind…rather, it’s FANART pictures of Roy I have in mind. XD So for your viewing pleasure: a bit of one of my lovely shounen-ai fanart! Just a bit! ^.^
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/fushigi-rockna/royisthesexXD.jpg
    See how fans like to make Roy’s hair a little more flowy and natural? <3
    (and yes I thought up almost the entire character just from this one piece of fanart. Shut up. XD)

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): a gunblade =D Let us call it uh…Snow White. Yeah. >.> It’s his baaaaaaabiiiiiii. xD

Style of fighting: Long range, but is prepared for close combat if it is unavoidable.

Personality: tries to maintain his cool and be the voice of reason. He is very tactful and clever. And perhaps a little narcissistic. (okay, not a little, a lot XD Vain is he!) It’s just…uh…that CFD of his…yeah it tends to get in the way… When it comes to women he can get a little….enthusiastic? Hyper? Manic? Crazy even? XD

Hates: cross dressers (nothing against them, it’s just confusing xD)

Love Life: He’s a FLIRT. :p But it’s not his fault! o_O (read history to see~)

Virtues: coming up with tactics, being able to keep his cool, has been training with a gunblade since he was little.

Faults: well he can be excellent in anything…until he sees a beautiful woman. And when that happens, attention go BYE BYE. He can also be a bit of a prick…to men that is. To women: Always a gentleman! xD

Mother: from what little he remembers she was a kind, beautiful woman…

Father: died in a war against the nobodies and heartless. Yuki grew up hearing stories of his valor, which is what convinced him to join the academy.

Siblings: Okay, they’re not his siblings, they’re his cousins, but he considers them his sisters. Seven female cousins, who took care of him after his parents passed away; Sumire, Nadeshiko, Kiku, Hinagiku, Yuri, Ran and Asagao.

Children: Ya mean besides his gunblade? =D; *shot*…Hmmm… well ya never know….. <.< >.> Nah, he always makes sure to use protection. =P

History: When Yuki was a boy, his family was well off, until the heartless came and attacked his home, killing his mother. Yuki’s father had him go off and live with his cousins, who lived in the country. The day he sent him off was the last day Yuki saw his father, who later died in war against the Nobodies and Heartless. Needless to say, living with seven full grown women wasn’t exactly…healthy. ^^; each began to impose principles on him for treating girls:
    Sumire: You have to treat them with respect.
    Nadeshiko: You have to compliment them.
    Kiku: You must be a gentleman.
    Hinagiku: give them things if the time arises.
    Yuri: Always stick up for them.
    Ran: Always be loving and caring.
    Asagao: …..leather pants dude. Leather pants.
    With all these principles being pressed on him ever since he was little he eventually developed what he calls CFD: Chronic Flirting Disorder. Because of this, whenever he sees a beautiful woman (hey, he has his standards), he cannot help but flirt with them and be as gentlemanly as possible.
    After years of training, and discovering he had inherited his father’s war abilities, Yuki went off to Kingdom Academy…

I tried making this as colorful as possible. XD. Btw, Yuki Shiro translates to ‘Snow White’ *cough*

---

Name: Unknown

Race: Nobody

Appearance: long black coat with a hood covering their face

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): unknown

Style of fighting: Unknown.

Personality: Uh…you’ll see? Unknown at this moment! xD

Likes: seeing the Organization’s enemies die. Heck, blood shed in general gets this Nobody off. o_O Oh and flowers. Especially flowers with blood on them. The image of blood upon white roses is one he/she fancies quite well.

Hates: his/hers healing powers, long swords (actually they FEAR long swords), and laboratories.

Love Life: Knows that they have many admirers, but doesn’t really care. Already has feelings for another member of Organization XXVII. (and who that would be I don’t know oO We shall see who’s all in O-XXVII first…)

Virtues: healing abilities. Some say it’s the only thing this Nobody is good for.

Faults: their fear of long swords prevents them from working effectively at times with the other members of organization XXVII, and also fighting the enemy. Their love of bloodshed can be a little too much at times. And must he/she always stop to admire the god damn flowers!? (XDDDDDD)

Mother: unknown

Father: unknown

Siblings: unknown

Children: none

History: Unknown

EDIT: OMG Basher, you're using pictures of Rosiela dn Alexiel from Angel snactuary!!! =D *herat heart* You do know that Alexiel si the good twin, Rosiel is the bad and that Rosiel is also...male right? :p *he just is unbelievably feminine* XD Not that matetrs, I just absolutely adore AS XDDDDD

16. Lance Leingod

Yuki and Unknown character are approved.

17. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I do have a question about the unknown names. Not really a question. It may get confusing though. But we could always see.

Edit: FR I did know. :p I always thought he would be better good then bad. And female. heh

1 person likes this.
  18. Lance Leingod

The reason I want those in the Organization Unknown in the mean time is that in the game, we didn't know about them for a while and I think it would make people more interested in who they are. A good mystery is always a good thing to have :p at least in my opinion. Their names will be given out later, I'll make sure of that.

There are currently only two positions of teachers from the academy taken so if you are wanting to be a teacher, you can still apply for the remaining six positions.

19. Lance Leingod

Who's here...

This is just for a quick look at who's here at the moment. Just to remind anyone that forgot or doesn't know, in the Organization, numbers doesn't count for how strong you are. It just tells you when they joined. An example would be Number I, he created the Organization and Number III was the second one to join it.

And as a note for everyone because I forgot to put this in for you in the PMs, if you're a part of Organization XXVII, you have to be a Nobody because they all are made of Nobodies. So if you put down Unknown or something else for race, please change it to Nobody. Sorry for miss leading you all on that part if you saw it before I did.

Kingdom Academy

Master Kai (Hitohiro)
    Keyblade Teacher Hotake (Samurai Me)
    Weapons Teacher Dr. Keiru Beru (That guy!)
    Skills Teacher Asagao Wakazono (Fushigi Rockna)
    Tactics Teacher Lynx (Basher)
    Magic Teacher Thunderella Raimashin (Fushigi Rockna)
    Enemy Teacher Hitachi Kacancho (Lance Leingod)
    History Teacher Rothsayomenril Lordanverech (Lance Leingod)

Students

Karrie (Yukiko)
    Sphynx (Basher)
    Troy Sindar (Lance Leingod)
    Knight Akabane (shinigami)
    Yuki Shiro (Fushigi Rockna)

Organization XXVII

Number I (Lance Leingod)
    Number II (Lance Leingod)
    Number III (Fushigi Rockna)
    Number IV (Yukiko)
    Number V (Fushigi Rockna)
    Number VI (Fushigi Rockna)
    Number VII (Lance Leingod)
    Number VIII (Position still open)
    Number IX (Position still open)
    Number X (Lance Leingod)
    Number XI (Position still open)
    Number XII (Hitohiro)
    Number XIII (Basher)
    Number XIV (Position still open)
    Number XV (Position still open)
    Number XVI (Position still open)
    Number XVII (Position still open)
    Number XVIII (Position still open)
    Number XIX (Position still open)
    Number XX (Position still open)
    Number XXI (shinigami)
    Number XXII (Position still open)
    Number XXIII (Position still open)
    Number XXIV (Position still open)
    Number XXV (Position still open)
    Number XXVI (shinigami)
    Number XXVII (Fushigi Rockna)

Nobodies

Peachy Henry (Peachy)

Heartless

Onyx (Basher)
    Ang (Luffy)
    Unknown (Lance Leingod)

Loners

Sephiroth Strife (Fang)
    Aiko Mitsurugi (Kryshana)
    Beauty/Beast (Fushigi Rockna)
    Kuro Kami/Kagemi Kurokami (shinigami)
    Arisu Himezu (Fushigi Rockna)
    Cheshire (Fushigi Rockna)

20. Fushigi Rockna

I like that their names are unknown. >D However, i think I should be known to the other members of O-XXVII. Like I wnated my character to be in love with another member, but I don't know who's all in it, so I can't figure out which they'd be in love with. =P Maybe we can find it out via pming?

Rosiel is so girly anyways so... xD But he's wonderful that way~
    If only he weren't so CRAZY. o_O I love to hate him i tell ya.

Hey! i darest someone base a O-XXVII member off the Mad hatter from Angel sanctuary! http://www.yale.edu/anime/imgarchive/Angel Sanctuary/mad_hatter.jpg That'd be cool! =D I would've done that but my nobody is based off someone more sinister. ;)