RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

moo, profile

Name: unknown

Race: Nobody

Appearance: unknown

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): unknown

Style of fighting: unknown

Personality: unknown

Likes: Water, men, elegant and pretty things, France (ain't too please with its destruction xD), goign about where ever she wants, being told she's pretty, being able to just screw around with humans, travelling.

Hates: little brats, humans, heartless, being 'tied down', girls that are prettier than her (though she'll never admit they are), ugly things, clumsy people,

Love Life: is in love with Rana and will do whatever he tells her to.

Virtues: has the ability to change the shape of things, turnign her clothes into different ones, turning a girl into a cat... She's also good at lying and acting.

Faults: she just...does whatever she wants. No one knows when her words are genuine. VERY vain.

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: none

Children: none

History: unknown

okay, it's late, I should get some sleep. O_O

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Character approved!

3. Lance Leingod

shinigami: Val's with Shiniji in another room. Its Avian that's in the room.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

sorry about that it will be fixed

5. Lance Leingod

Kingdom Academy RPG TimeLine

2006-
    Tension between all countries rise do to terrorist threats, Iraq, Korea’s test missiles and many other things. ​
    2007-
    Things for Iraq go critical. Terrorists take control of the government and launched nukes upon all World Power countries and World War III starts and continues on for 30 years. ​
    2014-
    The United States is on its own as all remaining allies upon their side turn on them. France and Spain go into an all out front line war against each other, Japan and China fight for control over each other’s country, Russia launches nukes upon Iraq and all hell is broken loose on the world. ​
    2025-
    In Israel, King Mickey and the rest show up for the first time and tries to help stop the war. With new technology and magic brought to the door step of the Israel government, they fight with advantages against Iraq and all other World Powers. ​
    2036-
    After 11 years, Israel brought order back to all counties in the world and World War III ends. All countries still hold their positions of power over their own land but their armies are reduced. ​
    2037-
    One year later, all countries decided upon a treaty with King Mickey about current affairs, opinions and advances of all the countries. The treaty was called the New World of Civilizations. It states that all people in the world will be treated equally, that all governments should be chosen by the people, that all advances brought by King Mickey should be shared with all, and that any other advances that are created from them should be shared with all the instant they are created. Although things grow grim because of the demands needed for the treaty to become a reality. Money and resources are needed and so is the support of all countries needed. Some didn’t like it but agreed to it. On July 17, 2037, all leaders sign the treaty, as well as King Mickey and along with Kai and the others and the countries start the “New Project” which enforced the treaty. ​
    2058-
    The “New Project” was complete and all countries were equally in everything, if not in power. Even though advanced didn’t change, army size did and it created tension again throughout all countries. ​
    2059-
    After 34 years upon King Mickey’s arrival, the Heartless are discovered by the United States government. They keep the discovery a secret and perform experiments and research on the Heartless. During this time, the Nobodies appear as well and are kept a secret within the United States. ​
    2065-
    Knowledge of the Heartless and Nobodies finally leaks out and reaches King Mickey and the others. He is enraged by the knowledge of the Heartless and Nobodies and heads off toward the United States to stop them. However, the government does not allow him to enter the United States and is forced to turn back. King Mickey watches the United States carefully from then on. ​
    2066-
    The Heartless and Nobodies become smarted from the experiments and become self-aware of everything. They escape and cause destruction on a large scale in the United States. News of this reaches King Mickey and he orders the building of Kingdom Academy. ​
    2067-
    The United States is taken over as the Nobodies take over Canada and Organization XXVII becomes known throughout the world. Although, all the Nobodies and Organization XXVII members leave Canada for an unknown reason and the Heartless take it over half a year later. ​
    2068-
    The building of Kingdom Academy is complete as King Mickey leaves Kai as the Kingdom Academy Master and returns back to his world of reality. England is mystery taken over by Organization XXVII and the Heartless attack France. ​
    2070-
    Technology is made to combat Heartless and Nobodies and the training of Kingdom Academy is under way. Through the next while, the Heartless and Nobodies take over half of France while Kingdom Academy controls the other. They have held a firm stand here until Paris was obliterated by the Organization XXVII leader, Rana Lys, whose powers still remain unknown. ​
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If something seems to be wrong with this, please point it out to me.

And I'm about to reply to the In-Game thread. I've waited for so long is because I was waiting for everyone in the Organization to reply.

6. Fushigi Rockna

Ouch. That's a bleak future untill the heartless show up. AHHH, WE'RE ALL SCREWED NEXT YEAR!! :eek:

Anyways, here's some pictures of Taka's 'Nii-chan'
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/poisonbunny69/Johnny_The_Homicidal_Maniac_5_rc02.jpg
    Nii-chan is based off Johnny the Homicidal maniac possibly my favorite comic book character ever...for those wondering who this sick freak I'm showing pictures of really is =P

edit: damn...alot were forbidden links...*will get more later* They're worth it xD

7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

NO were not! Becaaause all of us here can just get together and kick butt muahahahhahahahahahahhahaaaa! *coughs* Anywho. Thanks for the timeline. Makes it more interesting to know what happened.....in de past.

8. Lance Leingod

Sorry but I forgot to tell everyone in PM but this would be better.

The pods and such is just something everyone has been through in the Organization because they are used to go to the computer-like room for meetings, mostly special meetings. The number is what you would expect and no one is suppose to exit the pod unless you like to fall a few hundred meters down to a certain death ^^, and I do mean certain. The other uses of the room will come later in the story but it is used on a daily bases for meetings in the Organization.

So shinigami, you need to fix your post and Basher's is fine.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

MINE IS FINE. *Insert Luffy's laugh*

Anyway how is school going?

10. Lance Leingod

Well, I'm glad I have next to no homework this weekend, I just needed some papers signed by my mom. Otherwise, I'm really good, just trying to create the profiles for my new proboard I've created. My last seemed to go down in smoke as no one is on anymore. If you or anyone happens to be interested, just PM me for the site. Its a super natural board for humans, vampires, lycanthropes, angels, demons, fae and other races.

How've you been?

11. Basher

Killer.

I hurt T.T

I am only on when I don't hurt. Well, when I can't stand it.

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

That is not my fault! Ok it sorta is.... I would get on but i cant.

13. Lance Leingod

Don't worry, I don't blame you. I blame others :D j/k but I was starting to get tired of it anyway, I bearly go on anymore anyway. If someone gets on and posts or something, I'll just reply back or something, depends on person.

Anyway, Basher: If you really like it, the site's on my profile.

14. Lance Leingod

Okay, I know I've been gone for a really long time (Maybe too long :sweat: )but could everyone that's in the Organization reply with something, anything. I didn't want to be gone for so long but I thought you guys would at least reply T_T

I'm still going to use this RPG so don't any of you lose all hope for this RPG! :)

15. Fushigi Rockna

Thread Revival.

Come On People Let's Get A Moving! << >>

16. Lance Leingod

Hiya FR ^^ I'll get to that some time maybe today or tomorrow >.>....<.<....>.<

Anyway, before we can actually start though...I need to make sure Yukiko is able to come back and rp as her character >< I've spoken to her a few days ago, I think up to over a week and she's doing well, just hasn't been on for another time {and we broke up}.

17. Basher

We are looking forward to it. :D

Tell Yukiko hello and I wish it see her RPGing here again. It was fun with another girl.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Alright, Master Kai is back in the game. Oh, tell yukiko i said hello as well. To think, not a single PM or IM, hmph. She'll get a earful later.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Wow... I feel so loved. Sorry I haven't been on in forever guys. The only computer in the whole house broke. But I'm back now and don't worry, I'll come back. ^^ As long as the computer doesn't break down again...

I won't be able to get on tomorrow, but I'll try to get on this weekend.. but then again you never know. I have to do some stuff on the computer anyway, so hopefully I will be able to.

20. Basher

Welcome Back. Yukiko

Hopefully when Lance gets back on we can play some with the academy.