RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I am so sorry for not getting on sooner T_T I'm currently busy with a Science Fair project I have to finish up and I might not be able to post what I want to post this week. I could post something not so good right now but I'm trying to work on a good post, as soon as I get my thoughts together and have time to write everything of it down on the internet. I'll get the post to you all some time soon.

Oh and Yukiko, everyone is in the air in chairs so you can't actually walk unless you want to fall a great feet downward. By you can still talk ^^

2. Fushigi Rockna

All right people are coming back! Yuki's ready to flirt, Thunderella is ready to just stand around and be Thunderella, Beauty, Ari, Chesire and Asagao are ready to appear! LET'S KICK SOME ASS.

I say we pm everyone else so they can get back in the game, and if they don't get back into the game, we eat their first born children!

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I am here. No need for a PM. It is a good idea though. Maybe FR or I could do it since you are busy Lance.

It would be nice to know who are left.

Also can we still have players come in? I would like to add in two students and a teacher atleast.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Your Master Kai has not left. I'm ready to put the next year of the Academy into session.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Sorry if this starts up any time soon, but my diploma exams start tomorrow and my last one isn't until the 26th. So if this starts inbetween that period of time, I'm sorry if I can't post. ._.;

6. Lance Leingod

@FR: Let's not talk about eating children o_O There was this one guy in a country that wrote a paper to get people to eat babies in that country because there were too many babies at the time. He talked about how to cook them, eat them...all kinds of things. In the end, it actually makes sense :eek: It just freaks me out T_T As for you not being able to get on, you could just say that they'll be out for a little while until you can come back :D

@Basher: What do you mean? Like getting someone that's already been created to appear or making a new character so that he/she can appear?

For the PM thing, I'm actually going to need someone to do that because everyone that has joined (or almost every), I actually have a major part that's to do with one of their characters T_T Two of my characters have major parts (I wish I didn't but considering some things, it couldn't be helped) and I have choosen five other characters from five different people just to make it fair.

I'm not actually going to tell you which character but it might be a little too noticable for some :p Although I'm not going to tell you what you'll be actually doing...it's kind of like a surprise, but you'll have to torment in knowing something will happen to you but you don't know what yet :p

Lance Leingod (two characters)
    Yukiko
    FR
    Hitohiro
    shinigami
    Kryshana

I'm hoping Kryshana will be able to get on more but if she can't and she doesn't want to role play in this, that's fine with me but I'm really hoping she'll stay T_T Speaking of which, has she been on much? I haven't really checked if she has.

I'm still going to be having trouble getting on the internet as what time I have had is getting onto Gaia, answer some PMs, reply to things and then get off in the spam of 15 to 30 mintues T_T Although I should be able to have more time either tomorrow or Tuesday. Once Tuesday comes, I'm pretty much home free to come here ^^ I'm so happy!

7. Basher

A new character appearing. Is all the teacher spots taken?

8. Lance Leingod

They're all taken :sweat: You can find who has what position on the second page of the thread.

Sorry I haven't been on much, everyone. More school things going on and I've been stressed out with it. I took Thursday off from school because on Wed. at around 7:00 PM EST, I wasn't able to talk clearly at all, as if I was half asleep or I was asleep. I remember it clearly and it was weird :p I went to bed at seven and slept about 15 hours. I feel better now so no worries :p

9. Basher

Actually I was hoping you would reopen the teachers considering a few are not roleplaying. It is up to you though.

So making students is okay?

10. Lance Leingod

About the teachers, due to some things I've heard, Samurai Me may not be here for a long while. Actually, he hasn't been here since last year in October. I may consider just droping his character since he hasn't been on for a while but I want to know what he has to say on if he wants to continue using his character or not. I don't know about That guy! yet though. He hasn't been on for about two weeks but I'll send a PM to him, seeing if he still wants to rp.

As for students, no limits on how many students ^^ The only limit I have on the students though is how many characters you can actually have because I have the limit at ten. You have four characters so far so you can make a few if you want. The more students, the more things I can think of to torture the students with *evil grin*.

Oh, I'm not going to be able to reply tonight or even through the day today depending on how things fair here. I'll reply as soon as possible though with Sunday night being the latest.