Square Enix Kingdom Hearts 2; Secret ending ZOMFG!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, May 3, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

So, did anyone get to see the secret ending yet?

WARNING:

IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT, GO BACK! THE TITLE SHOULD GIVE IT AWAY! THIS THREAD IS AND WILL BE FULL OF SPOILERS!!!

A quick description of what happens, as most of you may have seen.

There's three mysterious people, that come across the three Keyblades used (2 for Rikku, and 1 for Sora). Each of them grab one Keybalde.

The camera zooms up, and you see millions of keyblades in a desert, leaving a blank space shaped like a cross.

At the end, some guy with a tight Keyblade comes, and the text comes up:

'The Keyblade War'

'Master of the Keyblade'

This is obviously a trailer of Kingdom Hearts 3, any thoughts on it?

-Seishin

2. Orion

Orion Gears

Never noticed it that much, but it is interesting. A Kingdom Hearts trilogy will most likely happen. Maybe that guy is Sora, only older?

Edit: Maybe a link could help those who haven't seen the trailer, so they can watch it? :)

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Iv heard diffrent things about those 3 keyblades Riku,Micky,Sora or Riku,Kairi(yes She got One) and Sora i doubt 2 are riku cause Micky and Sora's Regular Keyblades look alike
    EDIT:Yea it was Mickeys Keyblade if u look closely one of the keyblades picked up has a mouse head on it (Rikus Blade was diffrent from everyone else)
    Hopefully there wont be a keyblade war..... I dont expect much out of a massive Keyblade War. It would just destroy the storyline
    Iv also heard that those other guys are other apprentices of Ansem

FYI I think 2 are Females
    *The Lost 2 Could Refer to 2 other FEMALE apprentices* It could be with the Memory of Xehnort Part or w/e
    I really do think if theres a Massive Keyblade war it would Ruin the story...for one reason The Keyblade Chooses diffrent people 4 so far? (Riku Kairi Sora Mickey)
    But i bet the Keyblade war Refers to Sora Having to fight those 4 guys in the ending
    HERES VIDEO Watch IF your Too lazy to go back and play http://www.youtube.com/w/kh2-secret-ending?v=d-spAJ3Bmi8

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I've watched it before like a dozen times over and over and I just really like the video itself :D

Now as for what it means, I noticed a lot of things. This is what it says in Japanese for those that can't read it, even I can't read it but I got this from somewhere on the page. You can go see it too on the page.

I have seen it in english heres what the english one said: The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. Ansem Report #9

Master of Keyblade

The lost Two

Memory of Xehanort

Chasers

Keyblade War

It All Began With...

Birth By Sleep
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Its very exicting for me. The Ansem report #9 is interesting enough. Maybe its something about Kingdom Hearts or something bigger than it.

The master of the Keyblade has to be Sora but he's older this time (How that goes in, who knows).

As of the lost two, we could make a dozen guesses and not get it right because I just don't know what it could mean.

There's something going on with some memory of Xehanort, I think Riku brings it up because he's the only one left that could have any links to memories, he was Ansem for some time...or at least he looked like him but that counts for something.

I think the Chasers are the three that appeared but who knows who they are.

Keyblade War....who knows how that is going to go.

It all began by....Birth by Sleep. I think that has something to do with Sora getting the Keyblade because even though it said sleep, it couldn't be talking about Sora waking him at the begining of Kingdom Hearts two. It said it all began, so that means it has something to do with Sora getting the Keyblade, maybe in the first part where you have the trial because Sora woke up from it and the whole game began there but I don't know what that has to do with anything.

5. Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga New Member

Yeah....i figured out the ending after watching it 3 times....its not that hard actually...

6. Chane

Chane Audience of One

It was extremely vague and disappointing, but for those of you interested, the man behind the magic (base character design for the original characters and the the plot) has stated he is not working on a new Kingdom Hearts quite yet as he's doing other things (he's with the team working on Final Fantasy XIII Versus), but that he has original characters drawn up for the next game and even named. However it will NOT be Kingdom Hearts 3; it'll be more along the lines of Chain of Memories, but not as much of a side-story, he said.

7. Lance Leingod

I found that Chain of Memories was really a part of the plot itself than a side story. You have to play the game to understand where it starts out as in Kingdom Hearts 2 or look it up. I've never played it but I looked it up. I plan to get the game some time. If its on Chain of Memories, that will make four games in total and they could be making a fifth game afterward since it would be best to end it on the system it started on, at least in my opinion. I agree with the changing of titles since the name Kingdom Hearts 3 doesn't sound that good but instead Kingdom Hearts: (Then what ever they put :p)

8. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

I can See a third game but not so much a 4th or a 5th

9. Lance Leingod

Chain of Memories counts is the second game, Kingdom Hearts 2 is the third but is carrying the title of the first game. Don't ask me why they did it like that, they just did. I think that Chain of Memories is the second game because it wasn't a side story, it was really apart of the story line.

10. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Never played Chain of Memories and never bothered to look it up. Understood everything that was relevant to the plot.

11. fujiwara

fujiwara New Member

I would agree with Lance. I never finished Chain of Memories(Got deleted off my computer and I'm too lazy to download all the stuff I need for it again, plus it's difficult to play on the keyboard) but I believe that it is a part of the actual storyline and plot. There's a few things I don't understand in 2 bacause I didn't finish it. Like Namine. XD. But I also think that they might be able to get away with a fourth, depending on how the third goes. And isn't there only sposed to be one keyblade weilder?

12. Lance Leingod

Riku is a Keyblader wielder like King Mickey and Sora. Actually, Riku was suppose to be the person to be choosen by the Keyblade but since he went to the darkness, it then choose Sora. Kira (sp) is also a Keyblader wielder because near the end of Kingdom Hearts 2, she had a Keyblade. She has to be one because if she wasn't, she wouldn't have been able to fight with the Keyblade. That is proof she is a Keyblade wielder because when Jack tried to handle the Keyblade that Sora had, he couldn't hold it for more than a second before it went back to Sora. So Sora, Mickey, Riku and Kira are all people that can wield a Keyblade so far at this point.