Square Enix Kingdom Hearts!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by User18, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I'm gettin' it for Xmas (hopefully) I think Sora's Jacket and Keyblade are so cool!

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Yea, The games looks great. I'm planning on getting it this christmas. It looks so awsome

3. WhiteDragonNall

WhiteDragonNall New Member

4. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Personally, I think Kingdom Hearts suck. Why? It has f*cking disney characters, Disney suck. I personally never played the game, and never plan too. And what else, f*cking n*sync b*stards does some of the voice, and what the f*ck! Mandy Moore as Aeris??? how gay is that (All info from my brother who bought the game)

5. WhiteDragonNall

I was rather looking forward to seeing Sephiroth slaughtering Disney characters.

Too bad that won't happen.

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

He's saying that he thinks it sucks because he doesn't like Disney. That's different. It's like me saying that I'd never buy a PC because I hate Microsoft. Or I'd never consider OSX because I don't like Apple. It's just the way he feels.

In any case, Lance Bass also plays Sephiroth. So, two pop stars are in the game.

I'm curious though, if this adventure/RPG engine is going to power any new Parasite Eve games as well as the hyped FF X2.

7. Bau

Bau New Member

KUPO

I LOVED IT i only played a bit though.
    the only thing that surprized me was it wasn't like RPG form
    (get in to a fight, active time battle.)
    but it was super fun.

KUPO

i think its FF12

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I think I said this before somewhere @_@x probably to a friend, but I find that the game is like a mix of Legend of Mana and Threads of Fate...

And I don't care who does the voice work for the different characters, BS could be in there... but I think that the voice acting for the characters is done very well! I expected people with monotone voices to come on. Or for them to change the voices for the disney characters, but they used the actual voices from the cartoons for them (which probably costed a lot of money).

And judge not before thou knowest. Try the game out C0ke, you may like it or be obsessed with it and smash your head into a wall because you almost didn't try it... And with Square I sort of foubt they'll use this engine twice, but maybe they'll try it if they make a new Threads of Fate game

9. Bau

Bau New Member

yeah

i agree with That guy! don't judge the game before you actually play it (i've been there, bad mouthing games before i played them and then playing them and finding out its awsome)
    try it you'll like it.

10. WhiteDragonNall

FFX2 is a direct sequel to FFX, featuring Yuna with dual pistols and short shorts.

11. c0ke

c0ke New Member

About Kingdom Hearts, I will eventually play it cause my brother has a copy of the game. He's in college, so I have to wait til his winter vacation start, usually couple of days before Thanksgiving. I doubt I'll change my mind cause it's really the disney characters that bug me on the game (I may have not played it, but I have witnessed my friend playing, and didn't really like it)

12. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I've actually got a hold of it before X-mas! *Woohoo!*
    And it's pretty good, the music is cool and the graphics are crisp and cartoony, but the battle system's unbelievably repetitive!
    Seeing FF characters standing next disney characters (especially Goofy, who completely ruins even the most serious scenes by simply BEING there) is a little disorientating, but it's completely insane and I like that in a game!

P.S. GO GUMMI SHIPS!

13. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I'm in the middle of the Tarzan world.
    The fact that Tarzan doesn't seem to speak a word of English is kind of irritating. But he has tons of special abilities, so he's good to have in my party.