Movies Know the fate of one character

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, May 12, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I dislike the movies that tell us that one character would die or etc
    for example Molan(sp) Rouge and Star Wars: Attack of the clones

I like to be surprised while watching movie or even reading a book.

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

well the problem with star wars is that because the new ones are prequels you already know what will become of the characters.. but It will be interesting to see how some die and how Anikin becomes Vader!..

But thats the life of some movies you know what will happen!

KaMe

3. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

yep yep...i fully agree on that. I really don't like being spoiled whenever I'm in the good part of a story or movie.

I remember this one time that I was watching a movie that my cousin already watched, and as she walked by the TV set, she mutters, " _____ will die soon." And I was all exasperated cuz she ruined the whole fun of watching it!!

Well, actually, it's not the same as what you mentioned, *_ToOmaA_* , but it's the same idea, ne?

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

The worst are ppl who keep asking what happens next..

After a while you just want to kick them out of your house because they wont shut up and watch the damn movie!

KaME

5. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Hehe .. Im kindof on of those people. I tell the person next to me what are my predictions about what will go on in the movie and most of my predictions are RIGHT !!

I once went with Zanza to the cinema to watch the movie "The Brotherhood of the Wolf" and I practically have ruined it for her.

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I know! I have a problem with my predictions coming true too! its like I can read the movie, or I'm just weird, but then I look like I watche dthe movie and I spoiled it! anyways, a friend ruined the fate of a certain favourite character of mine, she said, I wouldn't like the ending, and I said stupidly, 'why, cuz he dies' sarcastically as a joke. She looked at me amazed and said 'How did you KNOW??!!??' Thats when my face went pale and smacked my head. she apologized profusely. I better watch my mouth around her ;)

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

lol .. me too

I was once watching the movie "Red planet" with my sister (who have seen it from before) and I told her that i had a feeling that the robot (AMEE) would be the antagonist of the movie. She looked and me and said "How did you know?"
    Then i lost all interest in watching the movie cuz i know that AMEE would be distroyed in the end and Val Kilmer would return to the mothership safely

Sorry if i ruined it to someone who have not seen this film :p

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Gaaah...spoilers. I hate 'em too, but what can you do? Once you've been spoiled, that's that. No turning back... :/

9. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I like it when I'm able to guess the outcome of a film(but only if it's an unexpected outcome like Usual Suspects or Sixth Sense). I kind of have a habit of saying stuff like "This next bit is cool Watch." if I'm watching a film I've seen before with someone who hasn't. I don't know why.

10. Chibi Meg

Chibi Meg New Member

lol, DrunkLeprachaun I do that too o_O and people hate it :p

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

:p

I do that too! I can't stop myself, its like I have to, to show my friends I'm cool or something stupid like that. That I'm better then them cuz I've seen it already and they are like pathetic cuz its taken them so long to see it, and its their own fault for not having seen it already or renting it before me so then they could have done it to me instead and who would be the weizer then and

12. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

lol looks like we all do that little OOO WATCH THIS PART!! thing... nice to know there are others like you in the world...^.^ oh my spoiler story is about 6th sense i hadnt seen it and my buds were talking about it and stuff and how they loved it and then one of them said 'oh gosh and i never expected him to be a ghost!!!' and of course i was like 'btw i havent seen it yet' so i finally saw it and it totally ruined the whoel movie bc i knew he was dead and stuff so yeah spoilers stink *wrinkles up nose*

13. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

We should start a club...

Yeah, I hate it when people ruin a movie for me. Like that b****** who was on before Ring. He totaly gave away the ending. FFVII was partly spoiled for me too, my friend showed me the video where Aeris died before I even got the game. I wish he hadn't.