Last episode of gt

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Hitohiro, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i made sure there was not a thread on this so im gonna ask it. i have a question, was goku rly there during the future tournament or not n im guessing that he grew back up to his old age if he was there, n jus for fun, tell me what u think of the episode.

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Yes, Goku grew up to his original age. But since full-fleged sayans take longer to age, he looks younger than Pan. And about the episode...im just glad its over. (Saw it 6 years ago anyways)
    Heh!

-KaiyonTormentor

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

really, well was he rly there or jus like a figment of hers n our imaginations

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Oh no! He's really there. Like they mention, he'll stay in the shadows until he is needed again. And when his not there, his great-great(whatever) grandson will be there. So what they're trying to say is, Earth will always have a champion. And at the end, Goku says "until we meet again", because he refers to the fact that if he's ever needed again, he will come with help.

So, thankfully, no. He's not just an imagination to Pan, he's very real. Just kinda sad that they made Vegeta look like a wimp at the end, i think that if Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta would have done the "Spirit Bomb" (real name:"Genkidama") it would have been much better. Vegeta deserved to be the hero too! Not just kid Goku! Right? Anyone?

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

you got a point there, vegeta should get the spotlight just once, but its goku's show.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Vegeta did try defending the earth with his life. He went alone, but the others followed. He did get a little spotlight talking to pan in the end. Thats about it...but he's not the main character...so...

-Kaiyon

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

eh, what are you gonna do, the spotlight can only be given to one person, and that person always was goku, most of the time anyways, actually, he more or less defeated every bad guy who came to destroy the earth, except cell, which was destroyed by gohan

1 person likes this.