RPG Archives Lavender Star of Dragons

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Ok this Thread was posted for those of you who like action and adventure in your RP.

It is about a manga that I am actualy writing but I have only got one store to agee to sell it.And so far only 2 coppies of issue 1 have sold.

Ok this story takes place years in the future after the fall of man kind and the rise of demons.There were many wars back to back resulting in the destruction of ever city.Now what is left of man kind wounders the earth look for a place to settle.There are only a few seperated colonies of people around the world the rest are drifters.Humans that live in these colonies must pay tripute to the demons who have taken over the earth.One demon named Yvok has taken the soul of a little girl and promised her older Brother "Roan" that if he finds and gives him the Lavender Star he will release his little sister.To make sure Roan does what he is told Yvok fuses a black stone into Roan's hand.The stone contains a jewl wich slowly eats Roan's soul, but when Roan gets angry he can use the powers of the demon in side him.Roan wounders around for a little while until he bumbs into a notorios gang of bandits known as the Red Fist.He joins the Red Fist and they agree to help him find the Lavender Star and help save his sister.

Characters:
    Roan-Roan is a the main character of Lavender Star of Dragons.He is a theif who joins a renowed band of outlaws known as the Red Fist.He is searching for the Lavender Star so he can save his sister's soul from the demon lord Yvok,but winds up in a deeper tail envolving the entire destruction of the world.

Garret-Garret is Roan's gaurding while he is trying to join the Red Fist.He is a very skilled marks man despite the fact that he has only one eye.He uses a veriaty of weapons from grenades to shot guns.

Wein-Wein is gambler who runs into Roan and Garret and wadges a little bet with them.He travels with them to make sure they hold up their side of the deal.He has a smirky careless attidude and knows alot about explosives.

Sofi-Sofi is the girl that Roan falls in love with during his adventures.She destests the fact that he is in the Red Fist and often quistions him of his choices.She has mixed fillings for Roan and looks at him as a hero for what he doing to save his sister.

Hao Hui-Hao Hui is a demon who is put inside of Roan to keep him from helping his sister.When Roan gets angry the demon usualy takes over or starts to help him.While the demon makes him stronger than a normal human it is slowly eating away his soul.

Berik-Berik is a member of the Red Fist who lost the use of his voice to a demon.He is incredibly strong and was once held as the worlds greatest general befor the fall of the earth.He towers over most of the other men and helps Roan and his friends on occasion he doesn't realy seem to like any of them very much.

Yvok-Yvok his a powerful demon lord who has trapped the soul of Roan's younger sister.He has unchallanged powers that allow him to do most of his dark rituals and spells.He was one of the major seven demons envolved in the fall of the earth.

Cecil-Cecil is Yvok right hand man.He is given the task of making sure that Roan and his friends don't make it to the end of their journey.He was granted very few powers by his master Yvok but is still very powerful.

any of these characters my be chosen expcept Yvok who shall be played by me.After all these characters are taken people can still join by making new characters and giving their past and all that (if they are in the Red Fist,A demon,A hench man,etc.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I'll be Wein if you want me to.

Sorcyness

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hmmmmmmm......Of all the people I chose Berik!

Do we need to make stats for them? I know you already have them in the manga but I was wondering since I like knowing what people look....

4. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Yea you can post stats if you want.They will prolly come out looking deffrint than in the manga but I like to give my players a little option in there character

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

o yea forgot to mention, you may have more than one character but if you choose one that is already in the manga you must make your second one up (you cant have two from the manga those should be chosen by deffrint people)

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hehe I already spoke with Kenny. I'll still be Berik and I'll make a character.

Berik.

Name: Berik
    Looks: Sholder length brown hair tied back in a ponytail. He has bright icy blue eyes.
    Personality: Its hard to tell what hes like since he can't speak his thoughts. He learned a little sign language and other then that has to grunt and make motions with his hands if he wants to point out something.

Other character:

Name: Suzaku
    Age: She looks about 16 in age but could be years older then that.
    Looks: Actually quite pretty. She has dark,blood red hair down to the back of her knees. There is a braid on each side of her head, pulled the other back of her hand and twined together, the braids holding her hair back. She has sparkling violet eyes. The only thing that looks strange is a pair of pure black wings, not the bat like demon but more like feathered wings like a birds or an angels. She could be called something like a Fallen Angel. She usually dresses in tight short dress of dark colors that show off her body, using that against men since she could come to men without her wings if she wanted and could seduce them if they don't fight her.

History: Theres really no backround the Suzaku. Shes on the side against the humans, helping her master Yvok. Usually you see her either at her masters side or on a mission that he sent her on. She despises Cecil and stays close to Yvok to show him up and become Yvoks true left hand helper.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Well, if it's ok, i'd like to just creat my own... *tilts head and yawns*

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Heh Mika-chan.....*points to Suzaku standing near by* He said we can make our own characters. I thought I'd start him off and take one of his characters first then add one of my own creations.

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Lol, guess I missed that, sorry.

10. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Creating your own character is a great way to express your self and way more fun.

And who knows if I like the character enough maybe he/she will apear in the manga.....with your premision of course.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Heh. I wouldn't Mind that... She's also in the comic I'm working on.

name: Mika Havnox

Race: Demon/Human

Eyes: Blue and Gold

Hair: Down to ankles and it's black with white bangs that are the same length. It's strait and silky. Moves with her and doesn't get in the way often.

Weapons: Her claws and fangs. Strength and her Sword (Sword of Eternity and Silence)

Personality: On the Full and new moon she turns full demon and is extremely dangerous to be around. She trusts very few people and woks alone all the time. Men tend to disgust her. Deep within her though, she is kind and wants everyone to get along.

History: As a child she was abandoned and left to die in the forest. She grew up alone and trained herself to survive by herself...(more will be said later)

12. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Thats a very interesting character indeed.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'll play Sofi-Sofi..... just don't get any ideas.. k?" it's for my acting practice.

14. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Ooo guys here that don't be hitting on Athena just because she is playing the love role.

-looks back to athena- I got you covered if any one tries any thing funny I'll tear out their insides and make them eat em.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

lol... thanks..

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

We still need people to fill the roles of Garret,Hao Hui,Cecil,and even are main role Roan.

17. Broll

Broll New Member

I'll play

Character: Garret

Hair: Brown

Eyes: ???

Height: "6'2"

Weight: 133

OOC: If you had already set up a description thats aight with me.

;)

Other Character: Shane
    Hair: Silvery hair that ends at the shoulders and has two bangs in front of his face (like sepheroth in ff7).
    Eyes: Has none
    Height:"3'5"
    Weight: 98
    Past: His father taught him to be the best fighter in his school, when the last battle came a demon detroyd the building and took Shane's father, Shane saught him out and battled the demon and unfortunately lost, losing his eyes, his hearing, and his father, the young boy seeks the demon out that did this, Yvok.

18. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Come on people I need just a few more to start

19. Broll

Broll New Member

OOC: maybe you should choose a second character UOKenny.

20. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

I'll be Cecil! Kenny i think you should be Roan!

Name: Cecil
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black, standing up like Vegetas or Hiei's
    Skin: Pale White
    Clothes: Black Muscle shirt, Baggy Black silk pants, Black hunting boots (ankle high about), Dark Green Cape with a Silver cord. He also has a Katana sheath on his left.
    Powers: He can energize his sword with Spirit energy and shoot blades of energy using this power. He can also beat the living daylights out of those he despises (using energy to power up his fists, of course ^.^) Personal note- I kinda made him a bit more powerful because there aren't very many bad guys, so they should be a bit more powerful to compensate.

Other Character:
    Name: Gwyn Masamune
    Hair: Brown in a pony tail like Duo's off of Gundam Wing
    Skin: White
    Eyes: Crystal Blue
    Clothes: Black Tee-shirt, Black Shades, Black Trench Coat with a large emblem of a Red Fist on the back, Black Combat Boots, Black Pants with two holsters carrying Ebony and Ivory (a tribute to Dante's pistols from DMC) and a Broadsword
    Personality: He is friendly, but isnt cheery. He is cutthroat in battle, and has no quandries over killing people as long as they are evil. He is a member of the Red Fist.

I'm really excited about playing this, is sounds like a cool RPG! Kudos to you, Kenny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.