Least favorite character in RK?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by *Fabee*, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Himura Tomoe

Himura Tomoe New Member

kaoru :anger2:
    hands down, flame me all you want, don't care

2. H-M-R master

H-M-R master New Member

least favorite RK charecter

well, belived it or not, I hate Shishio the most. One of the reasons why is that he is the only charecter in RK that, if I was fighting, I would be litterally mortified to face. His bandages that cover him make him look completely creepy. Ich! Besides, takeing Kenshins place as master asssasin, after which getting nearly killed by the government, he continues to kill almost anything that moves just to get revenge! Shisio Makto is almost like satan in human form, but suprisingly not as powerful. He has an evil that realy goes beyond saying. Besides, I think Shishio is a totaly moron.

3. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

why do you not like them??? i know why i dont like tomoe but why not megumi?

4. H-M-R master

H-M-R master New Member

This has to do with my prievious post. I think it is kind of ironic that shisio's techniques revolve around fire when it is fire that almost killed him and gave him those nasty bandages!

P.S Its o.k, I like kaoru

5. Dante

Dante New Member

<3s Enishi.

Anyways, as far as least favorite character goes... I actually can't stand Seijirou (did I spell that right?). He's just so... annoying... bothersome... boring... yawn.

6. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

I would have to say...I dont like Shishio. He goes by his own code, "The strong survive, the weak die." And doesnt think of right or wrong....Then again, Saitou goes by his own code too, and hes my favorite character. I just think how Shishio manipulated his minions, and then didnt care if they died was pure evil. He transformed Seijiro to an evil little ba*****, and then didnt care that much when he left him.

7. H-M-R master

H-M-R master New Member

Much agreed, Shishio can basicly be described by the words pure evil. Though I have to credit him, if it was he that learned hiten Misturugi ryu, Kenshins aftermath as the battosi would have been nothing, absolutly nothing, compared to that of Shisio's.

8. Himura Tomoe

Himura Tomoe New Member

Boring?! I don't think so. When a person is quiet he/she is usually a good listener. If two persons would all speak at the same time would they be able to understand each other? I think her being quiet is nice, She gets to listen to people when they need a helping hand or just someone to talk to..

I think you shouldn't like a character based on their looks. Beneath those overly-large eyes and extremely big breasts, a little bit of personality resides in each anime character draw by artist (even how shallow they are). Sure Tomoe is not that pretty as Kaoru (even if it's just on your opinion) but I like her for being herself, and not just the pretty face :)

9. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

So far, it's Yahiko. I feel that he's kind of ungrateful to Kaoru. She's the one who rescued him (along with Kenshin), and she's the one who took him in, and he still screams at her. He's weird.

I used to really hate Kaoru. I venomously hated her, but then I had a change of heart, and I like her now. :)