Creative Writing Life.

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Chance, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Dear reader,
    You're dying. Yes, this is death. From the moment your parents decided to conceive you, you began to die. Slowly, far too slowly for you to notice. But, this is true. You're living but you're dying, slowly rotting just as quickly as you grow.
    And what does this entail? Anything of interest? Ofcourse there is. You're dying. Death is exuding from you every day of your life. And with that, does it frighten you?
    It frightens me. The idea that oneday, I will die.. Be nothing more then a corpse. Buried in a coffin under feet of dirt, or body burned and place in an urn. Maybe my ashes scattered in the wind on some deserted beach..
    What scares me the most is the idea of what's to come next. What do I look for? What can I think of? God? I hope so because I've put some much faith into him, I'd hate to have wasted it.
    Maybe what also scares me is what's next after highschool. I mean, what can I expect once I leave my parents home? Silly to think that for many years I longed for just that. I wanted to be free of them and my siblings and my responsibilities within the family. So silly..
    So here I sit, dying. Body slowly working its way towards my end. Surely, this is near the beginning of the end though. Surely I have many years to go..
    Surely I can't be dying already! Do I pray when the idea hits me? Beg for a few more years? I'm young, why do I worry? I should loosen up, relax and breathe.. But surely..Surely.. Surely I'm alive now?
    My head on tight, securely fastened to my body as I breathe, as I live. As I make my way through highschool and into another world. The real world?
    Sometimes I want to say **** the real world and society and people in general. I want to go off into my own little world where I can't get older. I can't die. I can't get hurt. I can't feel weak. A world where I'm always alright.
    Speak of doubt and I'll listen. But I won't know it. Speak of faith and I'll listen. I'll have complete control over mine. Speak of love and I'll listen. I'll have fallen so hard, I won't know what hit me. Speak of life and I'll listen. I'll be sure of the obstacles and ready to overcome them.
    But that would be the fruits of having my own little world. I don't have one though. All I have now are what little wits I've aquired and what spunk i can muster. Wish me luck folks, wish me luck.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

That was just very depressing to me T_T

Its still good but depressing.....I don't even think I could make something like that. Very good, all the same ^_^

3. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

The gift of life is the gift of death. I've thought about this since I was little. The idea that nothing stays the same and that nothing last. Think about it, even the great pyramids have been erroding ever since they were first built. Everything goes in cycles... and a person living forever would be a sin.