Art Look its me Doodles!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Luffy, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i was bored in math so i doodled some stuff on the back of my home work what do you think? just to let you know the guy next to the bird thing has eyes on his tummy and the button of the pants is the nose and the zipper is the mouth secret drawing message guys :p
    please tell me how i did on the one labeld Shane and the guy with scar all over his face thoughs were the main drawings on the page thats guys!
    [​IMG] new bigger image of the whole thing!! click the image <<< makes it way bigger so you can see the detail

Luffy!
    the post is really big but the scan was so smallguys yo have to see my drawing skillz!!!!!! ha ha :p

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Well, it's interesting to say the least. I think if you work on form alittle more and start off with basic structure instead of drawing details first, you'd do better. That's how it looks to me. Over all though, nice work. ^^

3. Luffy

thanks i try to make it weird yet interesting :p

4. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

nice i wish it was bigger tho =(

5. Luffy

it was bigger when i put the image tag up on the first post but i got smaller some how but its hard to see right now because the pencil kind of fades away in some places

6. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Ah yes. Doodling in class or on the train is where I learned to draw myself. With some work on the arms, the one named Shane wouldn't make a bad avie. :eek:

7. Luffy

lol yea it was the best guy ive ever drawn taken off the back of One Piece (the peace sign where i learnd to drawacctuly i traced the first time but hey) so i showd it to him [Shane] and he was like holy crap dude nice yea it was gangsta