lost love...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Hitokiri_Gensai, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

Have you ever had someone... in your life... that you loved so much, that it hurt to think of them not being there? Hurt to even think of it.. and when the did leave... the pain just stays... like a constant ache... stuck in your heart.

Sometimes, i lay awake and wonder, why it is I hurt like this... whether it was a simple obsession or true love. And when i do think about it... i cant help but wonder, what it is that seperates the two. And then i think to myself, about how its as simple as hearing a roll of thunder, and im brought back to those days when we were together. And perhaps, thats my answer... obsession is as obsession does, fleeting in the end, but here i lay, forever wrapped in memories.

I guess it doesnt really matter when it is that i think about her, or where i am. It seems that no matter where around myself i look, there is always something... to remind me of her.

And when i do remember, it hurts so much... that i almost want to forget about her, and everything that happened, if only to make the pain stop... almost.

And then in the midst of this all, this horrible pain, i wonder, does she even think of me? or am i just a distant memory, something long forgotten save but for a few fleeting moments of nostalgia.

And if she doesnt... what is it that makes me so much weaker... why does it feel so much more like im alone now?

When i hold someone else, for whatever reason... my mind wanders, and i find myself again thinking of the past. And here looking at the present, i dont feel... happiness, or love, just emptiness, as if my mind and heart are crying because its not her.

What then is the reason that i hurt so much... what is it that makes me feel so lonely, even in the arms of another.

What is it that makes me so much weaker...

All thats left... is simply, does she remember.......

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Oh

You are to sweet.

I guess I never had true love.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

That was poetic. Gensai..I

That was poetic. Gensai..I think I know who your writing of..and I know why your writing it. I can't tell you not to be sad. You have every reason to be. I was just as depressive when me and Trey went are separate ways for awhile and I was home..=) It'll stop hurting eventually..

4. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

hollow

I know how that feels... I don't think it's true love, but obsession - maybe you idealized this person, and maybe you found in her the comfort for an already-existing loneliness.

Usually when people need someone this much, is because they've either lived a very painful life so far, and/or have unresolved issues that hurt them (in my case it was the latter).

Cheer up. Remember that you're a wonderful person, and that you need to start loving yourself. Remember you have friends here, and we do love you :) There's no need to feel lonely.

You'll be OK. Maybe (just maybe) you could find a psychologist to help you - but don't think everything's lost if you can't. It'll just take more time for you to heal.

*HUGS* :)

5. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

I'm happiyer now. Sorry u

I'm happiyer now. Sorry u basicaly turned me all the way gay. Well have a good life dumbass. Confucious say dont poke friends in eye with foam swoard and dont poke lesbian with penis. Lol.