Television Lost

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by soundofsilence, Sep 30, 2004.

1. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

Has anyone else seen this show? ABC has been airing it Wednesday nights at 8:00 pm for the last couple of weeks, and I've liked both episodes. Any comments/observations? I have a few, but I'll wait and see what you guys have to say first.

1 person likes this.
  2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I saw the first episode. It scared me. x_x;; Mostly because what was that creepy thing!? And also because it ate the pilot (played by Greg Grunberg... *GLOMPS!*). It was very creepy and very much a JJ Abrams work. (He created the series.)

I've missed every episode since, though, so I'm lost (no pun intended XD).

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Okay, I saw two episodes. umm.. The boar hunting one and the one where we find out more about Jack the doctor and his father. I think it's very interesting. I'm also touched by Locke. Because I thought he was some weirdo, and then found out how he was before the plane crash. So he has a new lease on life, but I do wonder what he saw when he was alone. That thing was huge!

4. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

I was convinced Locke was some kind of nut as well until that episode aired. Being on the island appears to have done a world of good for him, at least. The only thing I've heard about the 'creature' that lives on the island is that it is not a dinosaur, proving me wrong once again. I'm so curious as to what exactly it is, if it's not a dinosaur.

<Slight Spoiler>
    Was anyone else freaked out by the sidestory about Jack seeing his father?

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I don't think I've missed an episode yet now of the show. They were playing re-runs before the new episode. Latest one, it's interesting Sawyer knows something that would make Jack cry. I hope someday he tells him.

Anyways, my hypothesis has been for a long time, that there's some hidden laboratory on the island, where they do tons of genetic research on animals and humans. Danielle lost her child 16 years ago on the island, and these people want Claire and her unborn baby too for that. Well, that's my theory anyways, it also makes a bit of sense why no one is looking for them there, maybe it's uncharted and secret.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i havent seen every episode, been watching smallville, but it's a great show just the same. i cant wait to see the creature. what i thought was weird was the polar bear, really out of the ordinary.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ive seen a few of the episodes since our teacher made us watch them. I cant complain, but im throwing a parade either. Its....okay...

- Kaiyon

8. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

i love that show ;.; anyway i partially agree with ciels hidden lab theory but it still doesnt explain everything that goes on in the island. theres obveously some sort of supernatural thing goin on there i really dont think its all because theyve lost their minds (maybe theyre in the bermuda triangle or something like that) and maybe there was some sort of weird cult thing that happened there a looong time ago that possessed all the other scientists into doing messed up exparaments and stuff...maybe that explains what happened to danielles daughter and claire?...child sacrifices or something?...hah i have no idea i dunno maybe the whole island is posessed.

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Who is upset with what happened last week?

Boon dying! Sniff! Now Jack is taking off after Locke. Locke took off in despair and guilt, but really I wish Boom had gotten out of that plain when Locke asked him too :( I hope something comes out of the radio-ing out. Jack needs to communicate with Locke! not shoot him

So can't wait for tonight's episode.

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

^The next episode is on May 4th
    Actually I'm relieved that its him and not one of my favorite characters. :p

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ya.. -__-; I noticed when it was a re-run..sigh Oh Fabz, what you say breaks my heart! He deserved to live in that poor island hell like the rest of them... ok sarcasm there.. I just hope I don't see human/animal hybrids in the episodes to come 0_o

12. steve

steve New Member

I love Lost, it's great to see such a well written, well acted piece of television brilliance!

I can't wait until May for the next episode

13. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Since posting last time (um... heh!) I've seen every episode and am absolutely in love with this show because it's so wonderful omg run-on sentence itssogood! I miss what's his face (yay for being spoiler free), poor him, oh em gee. ;_;

I am way too excited about the next few new episodes. They are milking the series for all it's worth, too, extending the season finale through the entire month of May. Nobody does that! XD;;

14. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, *Fabee* does it again. She showed me episode 101 (I am assuming its the 1st episode?) and I can't stop thinking about it.. yeah, I guess I need to see more of it!

15. steve

steve New Member

I remember seeing the first episode and not seeing another episode for ages... I went mad trying to figure out what was going on :)

It's well worth investigating "procuring" the rest of the episodes.

Also only 1 week (or so) to go till the new episode :D Can't wait

16. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Personally, I think Lost is one the best tv series this season.
    It's just great. I can't wait till each episode airs. Yay~ =)

17. XeMiLiexJadEX

XeMiLiexJadEX New Member

Lost Roxs Ppl!!!!

undefined

Lost. very good sums it up. Charile, Claire, Sawyer, Sayid, Kate, Jack, Michael, Locke, Walt, Shannon, Boone and Hurley. the cast who do such a good job of acting. To Jj Abrums( Is that hoiw you spell it?), legand!!

18. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Must say that I've been enjoying it too. Watched up as far as episode 11.

19. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

This show is so awesome! I've seen all the episodes. It's down to the final three now. Boone's sister is crazy! Why would she wanna kill Lock? ANyway, yeah Lost is a stellar show.

20. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

lol Shannon is just a class one.....witch >_> and not the brightest candle on the cake either lol she blames Locke 100% for what happened to Boone (even though it was partially his fault) i hate her *SNORT* ....btw does anyone else think its kinda odd that Claire's baby was born the same time that Boone....yeah....lol but i cant wait till the show is out on dvd! im buying it!! *squee*