Love Hina Again gets a date! It's a movie?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by mrpopo, Jul 28, 2003.

1. mrpopo

mrpopo New Member

According to bestbuy.com, you can pre-order Love Hina Again on DVD due to release on September 2. What's weird is they call it a movie, and its 93 min long. The episodes aren't 31 minutes each, so is this something different? I havent seen or heard anything about an actual movie, so is this a mistake? Here is the link so you can look at it yourself:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1320910&skuId=13530574&type=product

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I believe they have merged the 3 episodes into one long "movie"...Izzy may put some more cream on the cake on this one...

- Teddz

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The could easily take out the opening and ending credits for most of the episodes. That actually saves you almost 9 minutes of air-time. As it is, the Best Buy description has "Sub Dol" or something like that. Wierdly enough, the anime at BBuy.com doesn't seem to have that. Well, the best you can do is just await its release. It looks to just be a re-edit of the OVA though, so it shows as one long episode. Which REAAAAAAAALLY sucks because I like all the "Be For You, Be For Me" versions. Let's just hope they either include the OST for Love Hina Again, or they include the tracks inside the DVDs as extras. If not...there will be hell to pay, and I will be paying it since I'll buy the damn thing anyway.