Love hina Again??? is it the countial of the first series

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by dawnofdark, Nov 3, 2004.

1. dawnofdark

dawnofdark New Member

i just picked up two eps from hunted anime... called love hina again... well ther draws were pretty much the same as the old one... but it's dubed in english .... with bad voice actors... i mean is this really the countial of the first series, and is there a japenese verison???

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Yes, an enlish version is out there. Any major store should have it! By the way, Love Hina Again sucked. Very dissapointing, due to the fact that the series "Love Hina" was one of the best I've seen. Ken Akamatsu was tired of that project and decided to get lazy and move on (I don't blame the man). But besides that fact, I recomend spending money on some more 20$ (at least 20 over here) on something more worth while....unless you're really curious.(I was, but i was very dissapointed) Just buy the manga!

KaiyonTormentor

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Love HIna Again wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty good, considering the fact that it was so much closer in story to the manga than you realize. It's just that he (Ken) tried to fit in 4 volumes worth of stuff in 2 hours of video. So, he mixed and matched different scenes.

True, it's not the BEST, but the producers and the directors of the show made it work.

As far as the show itself, yeah, it's a "continuation" of the animated series. However, if you've read the manga, then it's not a continuation.

4. Kujikiri Sensei

Kujikiri Sensei New Member

The first ep was good for the people in it for the fanservice, but I agree that more care should have been put into the Again 'series'. It was way too short for my preference, but in defense, it did close up a lot of questions and situations created at the end of the original season.