Love Hina Again release

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Izzy, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Heh, well, looks like they finally released the series stateside. I just picked it up today! I haven't yet watched it though. It's all three episodes, I'll just have to see if Bandai did something stupid and cut out some of the series.

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Let's just hope that they don't cut away the three versions of "Be for Me, Be for You"...But who knows, they might add an extra menu with those three on it :)

- T

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

I got it about 4 days ago at the Big Apple Anime Fest and guess what....

ITS NOT CUT...i think...
    All 3 ending songs are there and i dont think it was edited....lol
    It is 3 ova eps

4. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I also watched it and since Bandai does not edit there releases it was not edited and it did not have as much fan service as I expected or what I had heard from my friend who downloaded it the internet

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

errr it had a LOT more fanservice than the series....the opening itself had just about as much fanservice as the series lol....after all I was the one who showed you Love hina Again, you were half paying attention

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The DVD also contains textless openers and enders. With my Hina collection finally complete, the only thing left is to collect some of the other toys, or maybe a resin statuette. ^_^

I've not yet watched it, even after 2 days of owning it. Probably because Prince of Tennis is taking up a lot of my attention lately.

But, anyway, good for ChiOverlord and Fuuma. I'd want to go to the Big Apple AF, but I love in LA. ^_^

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

*Drool* I can't believe you people got it. I never went to BAAF, even though it's rather close, I usually go to Otakon.
    So, is it as good or better than Love Hina? How did you get it!?!? And lastly, does anyone know when I can get it in normal stores? (ex, suncoast, best buy?) Because I know I won't be going to a con for quite a while. I really HOPE they don't cut anything, tambien.

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I *bought* it at Best Buy. ^_^ Well, it was the only copy I saw in the store. And I have the advantage of working there. But, yeah, you should be able to find a copy in a retail place. Especially since BBuy is rapidly becoming a large distributor of anime.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

heh they had like 50 copys of it at BAAF lol....I think they had a lot of other stuff there early than release...?? lol

....ask ChiOverlord....he was the one that took me there haha