love hina anime

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by keitarourashima, Apr 21, 2003.

1. i cant find the love hina anime help me!!!! :anime:

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Online places:

www.bestbuy.com
    www.amazon.com
    www.animenation.com

Among MANY. And the Usah is right, most places now have the LH DVDs, only because it seems to be oddly popular. Which makes no sense, because it's pretty dang perverted, and usually perverted anime doesn't do as well as people think it does. *shrugs*

3. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

What if your Canadian are those places anywhere in Canada........do they know there is a canada..........and i dont like ordering things over the net well if yah could help that would be cool and my friend downloaded them off of kazaa so i got his dads kendo stick and cracked it over his head dont tell me ne of you people do this?

4. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

i dont like getting things over Kazaa partly because my comp has fallen pray to it on numerous occasions and! sometimes you wait a day for and you go to play it but instead of at least seeing subtitles its just in japanese so nvr again I say and if i really need to see it I'll import a new dvd player (region codes) and I will learn japanese one way or the other im going to see the whole series

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Why not just buy US releases, since you'll be spending the money to buy an imported DVD player *anyway*? And, to be honest, if you keep downloading stuff off Kazaa that's got no subtitles, then you're probably downloading the "raw" episodes. These are usually marked as such, and means that they were ripped from the Japanese DVDs. Meaning, they haven't been fansubbed yet. Meaning, you're downloading the wrong things.

To be honest, get some downloading skillz.

And Kazaa isn't the only thing that you can use, there's also WinMX, and other P2P programs.

6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

No Izzy.

My Dear "15%" God.

Try Direct Connect. www.neo-modus.com

You Can Find Anything On those "hubs". A N Y T H I N G!

- Teddz