Love Hina DVD rips

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by csolar, Apr 18, 2003.

1. csolar

csolar Guest

Hopefully, you have not opened up this message just to yell at me and say, "Buy a copy you fool!" Instead, I hope to ask anyone where I can get 1, one, ripped episode of an LH dvd. All I want is one so I can view it and make up my mind about whether or not to spend $30 on a 100 min dvd. I've got all the japanese eps, and I would like to see how the translation went, but not for $30. So, could someone point me in the direction of a web site, or FTP address, that I can download one from?

Please reply or send mail to: csolar1124@attbi.com

2. YokoburiKinura

I can send you a few samples from the dub :p

Other than that, I don't know of any place to get such a rip. Maybe you could try a trial subscription to NetFlix, keep it just long enough to check out and watch the first disc, send it back and cancel the trial, avoiding all cost.

3. csolar

csolar Guest

ok, I'd like to see the samples you have. And I will look into that netflix service.

4. csolar

csolar Guest

I got a problem with that NetFlix service. They want a Credit #, and I dont have one. So I guess Ill have to think up another solution. Unless anyone else knows of one?

5. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

kazaa?

6. csolar

csolar Guest

Yea, tryed Kazza, WinMX, eDonkey, iMesh, etc. 2 of them say that they have dvd ripped copies, but wont let me download them. Just keeps on looking for more sources.

7. YokoburiKinura

OK, I am without my own computer now, but I will try to get MamiyaOtaru or UrashimaKeitaro to find the dub samples for you. :)

8. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

well you cant get the dvd on Kazaa but you can get individual episodes and they are all subtitled which is a pain but it doesnt matter

9. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

No, you don't understand. He HAS the subs. He wants to know how badly the dub is.

And on that note, I sadly have no source currently for that, but if I find one I'll letcha know.