Love Hina: Gorgeous - the upcoming video game

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Animy, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Animy

Animy New Member

This game will be released for PS2 in Japan in 25/05/2003. Since I don't longer own a PS2 I won't be able to buy it, besides, it's in Japanese.

But how about the Japanese fans of Love Hina, are you going to buy/rent it?

And how about the others, if it's released in English as well, are you going to buy/rent it?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Animy

Animy New Member

Screenshots from the game:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Additional screenshots could be found here.

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Oh My F***ing God....

I need a PS2 now --'

4. Urei_Sama

Urei_Sama New Member

The stripping of motoko makes me want to fo buy the import.:anime:

5. Animy

Animy New Member

Hehe, if Motoko heard you saying that, she would use her sword techniques :bleed: and make sure you'd regret it. :D

6. Urei_Sama

Urei_Sama New Member

I would feel honored.:D

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Well, honestly, the GBA LH game is coming out here....who's to say that LH for the PS2 isn't? I mean, .hack//INFECTION came out here...and so did Gungrave, and Dragon Ball Z Unlimited. Who's to say, due to LH's seeming current popularity, that the PS2 version won't come out as well, especially since the GBA game is coming out?

We'll seriously just have to wait and see. Kinda looks bemani-ish though. Or something where you have to rotate the analog pad styled kind of minigames. *shrug*.

8. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

If it was released in N. America which it probably wont be would camp out in front of EB and attack anybody trying to get in front of me with my lance.
    But the sad thing is my friend say this in his OPM and thought the game wa about grabbing peoples boobs I dont think people who havent read the manga or seen the anime will actually understand and i dont care if the gameplay is undressing Motoko hell I'd rather have the Love Hina game then a Evangelion game though they'd never make a Evangelion game Shinji would scare everybody away the kid scres me,........

9. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

lol @ the first pic.. that heart on the cover really makes it look like Naru is sticking her rear out and shaking it around.

Game would be nice, but lack of console is a problem. Scans will have to do I guess.

10. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Call this spam if you want what do you mean by lack of console like you dont have a ps2 xbox etc if you yell at me for this remember you can just blame it on the simcoe county school board cuz there all idiots not me(off topic) what do u guys think the gameplay would be like cuz i wanna play it and I'm going to Japan in the summer I hope! and if I were to buy it suddenly learn Japanese at an astonishing rate would it work on a N. American PS2 I want to play this game but all those Japanese and Asians get the good games its not fair

11. Animy

Animy New Member

yeah, they should make games for PC, it's international and better quality. ;)

12. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Izzy sure its coming out on the GBA but the fact is things in Japan are different im sure Love Hina is on prime time (if its still played on tvtokyo) ne ways with the ESRB and parents I doubt the game would actually get here plus People dont get Anime and the dont see it as anything other then what i posted before so keep that in mind and if im wrong plolitely point it out dont hit me in the head with :D

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

BMX XXX & Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball...those games were released into the public, who's to say that they won't release Love Hina just for the fans? Or are you too young that if it gets an M rating, that you can't get it? Anime is surging into the mainstream, if you look around the TV, it's everywhere. And the perverted aspect of Americana is being seen, especially if games like DoA: XVB are able to come out and stay out. It's not that hard to see it coming out in a North American release. However, if the game isn't *good* is what might hinder it from coming at all.

Oh, and yes, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE use punctuation. It's horrendous reading what you're writing and trying to make sense of it.

14. Urei_Sama

Urei_Sama New Member

BMX XXX was a pretty funny game. I hate BMX games but i liked that one. I am not sure if they will release the Love Hina game here or not for popularity reasons. It just isn't as popular here as in Japan. Look at the DBZ games. They were on SNES and we just now got Budokai. And DBZ is treated godly here even after Funimation screwed it up so bad. Point is Popularity will be an issue for release. It takes awhile to import these games and if no one knows the story. Who would want to play it? I would but i am a freak. (I just read through that and realized that no one will understand that....Oh well posting it anyway)

15. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

lol...thats a must have game

16. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Yeah Anubis, 'lack of console' means I have no Playstation, Nintendo, Dreamcast, Xbox, Gameboy or Super Famicon. Closest I have is a Game Gear. And of course my old Vectrex (straight outta 1982). No Love Hina games coming to that any time soon

17. Serge

Serge New Member

Alright, first of all this game has already been released in 2001 for the dreamcast system. It is NOT a new game for the PS2 exclusivly. As far as I no it will not be coming to the US at all, and there is little chace it will ever.

18. cosmos

cosmos New Member

this is sooooo great... I want that so bad now!!!
    I cant wait.. *saves her money*
    :D

19. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

this game look greats