Love Hina: Gorgeous - the upcoming video game

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Animy, Apr 20, 2003.

1. priest man

priest man New Member

what the **** how stupid do u have to be to make a game that is about manga/show to find out that it won't work. that is a retarded idea and to think that people would buy it is even more stupid but i can think of some people who would.

2. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Ahh you would think that, but I dont think that would be the case.

ne ways its unlikely, but we can always hope. Oh and BMX XXX really didnt look great and I own DOA xtrmeme beach volleyball and i suck at it. It gets really boring and it isnt something you haven't seen on the beach.

Please Use Punctuations - Teddz

3. songoku287

songoku287 New Member

how dumb do you need to be to make a game of love hina only in japanese, i my self am a fan of the manga, but that is just an idiotic idea, if they do make it in american i hope it comes out for xbox as well as ps2

4. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

ahaha, it seem like fun, but i rather touch su-chan sister bubbies:p

anyways, if theres an upcoming game for game boy advance, its most likely that they will release the game for gc too, (i only have nintendo consoles);)

5. Tenerui

Tenerui New Member

I will definetly buy....it looks really sweet...

6. Snake

Snake Member

hehehe looks cool
    i gotta check this out
    :D

over and out

7. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

U can try the game out herehttp://www.konamijpn.com/products/lovehina_ps2/index.html

its the two links in the left side. the links have three ..are those kanjis? above them.

Seems kinda boring... i dunno. i rather remember the anime in my mind than take the risk of getting a bad taste on my mouth with this.

under this i mean >[​IMG]

8. jindo

jindo New Member

I currently have the game and it's awesome. You're a Keitaro and you're trying to impress other Hinata girls to boost your relationship level up so that you can actually end up with that character at the end of the game. Unlike previous Love Hina games like.. LH "Engagement Happening" for Sega DC player's actions were solely depended on roulette style of random outcome. But in LH Gorgeous it requires more interactive response from the player. For example you have to use both anolog sticks to control your reaction meter (the controls are super sensitive so you have to get used to it...) to end up in good/bad results in that nature.
    It's a must have for LH fans I'd highly recommend it. :)