Love Hina Manga online

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Sakura-Kit, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Sakura-Kit

Sakura-Kit New Member

Does any one know a website where you can read love hina manga online?

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Due to the fact that the manga has been licensed (and for over a year, too) I do not handily give out the sites where you CAN download them. Although, if they were good about it...the sites would have also taken them down long ago.

I'd suggest buying as well. It's well worth your money, and one of those manga you can read over and over again and find something interesting.

Piracy and Copyright infrigement is looked down upon in these forums.

{Izzy starts walking away on his peg-leg and eye-patch}
    Yo ho...yo ho...

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Read my post about manga downloads in the manga section. Sorry, but we don't give links to licensed manga.

Go out and buy it.

- Teddz

4. Sakura-Kit

Sakura-Kit New Member

sorry

Sorry peeps I didnt think it was a big deal. sorry if i offended u. I own all the mangas i didnt download them but when i was waiting for 13 and 14 to come out i found this site and just read them online (I was so anxiousi wanted to see the end) I didn't even have to download anything. But then when they came out I bought them. I wanted to know because I was lending them to I friend and I lost book five so I was just going to send her a link to read book 5 so then i could lend her the rest. But thank you any way.