Love hina's successor

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by UrashimaKeitaro, Jan 8, 2004.

1. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

You may have heard it, suspected it, wished for it, obsessed over it, or whatever you do, but it's out there. Mao-chan, another Akamatsu Ken show in the same world as Love hina, definately a younger audience show, however, if I understand correctly, episode 20 features a trip to Hinata sou and a visit to Love hina a few years after the conclusion!

-UK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    breaking news, but how would you 'break' news? by making it not news anymore?

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Hmm. When is it going to be licensed or aired ?

Find it rather intresting :) Since it's a Akamatsu Anime. Mmm...the Ecchiness.

- Teddz

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

It's already licensed and releasing, Geneon is handling it in the states, volume 1 is already on shelves, volume 2 may be soon, I'll get back to you on specific release dates as soon as I get back from my big ugly kanji quiz today.

-UK

4. Yellow_13

Yellow_13 New Member

You simplistic minded folk!

You actually believe Akamatsu's denial of a sequel to the Love Hina series? Do you know how many manga artists say that, and later create a sequel to their popular manga? Akamatsu is stalling for time, and if he isn't, he will end up returning to it anyways because of it's popularity. Frankly, I'm not going to try and jinx the possibility of a sequel by blithering that there won't be a sequal.

PLEASE!!! DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT AKAMATSU'S MASTERPIECE THIS WAY!!! HAVE SOME DECENCY, HE SET THE FINAL BOOK UP FOR A SEQUEL INTENTIONALLY! CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? WHY WOULD HE BOTHER CREATING A NEW CHARACTER AND NOT USING THAT CHARACTER TO THEIR FULL EXTENT?!!!
    Personally, I want to see the results of all the business in the last few books. What happens to Mutsumi? Shinobu? Kitsune? Motoko? Sarah? Su?

I have more respect for Love Hina than to let someone put it down before it has reached puberty. Fight for Love Hina!!! Let it live to see at least a sequel! :anger2: :anger2: :anger2: :anger2: :anger2: :bleed: See what you made me do? Shame on you!!! :bleed:

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

...Uh. Love Hina had its manga, its tv series, and, what, three specials of some sort, right? Given its subject matter, there won't be a sequel... how often can Naru and Keitaro rehash the same stuff over and over?