Love Live Hina in Osaka!

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by UrashimaKeitaro, Oct 2, 2001.

1. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

I must say, this is hilarious... As MO pointed out, they (Love Hina's Seiyuu) have become, in a small sense, the very things they were mocking. However, I can't help but think it's another mock, in and of itself. From 'Shinobu no Touban Nisshi' to the guy in the audience who can't seem to get that darned timing down, this show is hilarious. I'm glad they did it.

-UK
    The futon goes 'PataPata'

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

So, this was some live performance of some sorts...?

BakaMattSu, help the clueless, they're people too...

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Love Live Hina in Osaka is a live concert of the Seiyuu of the main female characters of Love Hina, they sing their character songs, speak a bit, otherwise not much else. I have a copy of it, at 391MB, it's not to be tossed around lightly. It's also all over the Donkey (eDonkey2000)

-UK

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Yeah, the live concert was great. Not a girl in the audience, so much for the show being girly [​IMG]

Even if they are chuckling inside at the audience (just watch their faces) they are still up in front of that audience. Heck, I bet Idol singers think the same things about their audiences. Mock or not, they did become what the show poked fun at for a little while, but who cares!
    ---------------
    eDonkey rulez!