Love Proclaimed *possible spoilers*

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Basher, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

There will be spoilers so you are warned.

Chapter 199 was great. It was about time. At least I thought so. If only Orhime could proclaim it to Ichigo. :anger2: I new it too. I think it is great.

I don't think it is friendship love. Real Love. I was like those people on the shampoo comercial. "Yes YES" or :eek:

I guess I was just glad it finally happened. It was about time she said something. She was hurting. And they way she looked at him. I figured she would get jealous when rukia showed up and help him.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

tis bout time!

*hurries and reads chapter 199*

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I knew it.. the day orihime said that she doesn't think that ichigo has a scary face -anymore!

In the 2nd episode when ichigo and orihime bumped into each other, hime said to tatsuki that she thinks that he has a scary face. Around 16th or 17th episode, she admited that ichigo's face isn't scary.. the minute she said that I had a feeling about it..
    And when ichigo went to his mother's grave on the anniversury, she was thinking about his situation..

But yeah, it was good to finally hear it.. :)

4. Basher

I think we could all tell that there is something there between those two. Unfortinatily she had yet to say it to Ichigo. It will probably be a while before that happens. He couldn't even look at a female naked for heaven sake. He is this all powerful shinigami but can't deal with woman. :anger2: I think it is a little funny.

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I don't think Ichigo and Orohime would be the "couple". Somehow, Rukia and Ichigo feel a tad better, considering the fact all those things they have gone true and yadda.

We know one chap who is "unlucky" in love with Orohime (At least showing signs that he cares for her ALOT), and that's mr Ishida.

But I don't know...Bleach might turn into a dramatic love triangel.

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I think the last thing Bleach would show us is Romance. Maybe just few signs here and there but no actual thing.

And I agree with Teddz, ichigoxrukia & possible ishidaxorihime..

7. Basher

I may be the only one that likes OrihimexIchigo and RukiaXRenji. Ishida can have chad or kon.

But taking Teddz way it would be 5. see OrhimeXIchigo, IchigoXRukia, RukiaXIchigo or Renji, IshidaXOrihime. The first is who they like. Madness I tell you.

I will have to agree with Zanza. I also don't think it will go that way.

I am a little horrible. I have the raw for chapter 201 and there is the learn Japanese forum. :devil: But that would be to much and I won't do it. Yes I am horrible. It comes out in a few days.