Manga Ring Project M2A Manga ring

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Hmmm 2-3 pages single spaced.
    4-5 pages double spaced. Does that sound reasonable or is it too much?

No Cgers and inkers are totally two different jobs. That describtion was just describing what everyone should do.

Meaikoh_Takashi, in the story post we agreed that writing chapters/episodes are much easier for you writers. We don't want to stress yourself over this. o_O You, Koge, Blue crow, and the other writers should agree who writes what chapter. Then you are on your own, but still you can have help from the other writers and editors. :) Some writers backed out, said that they were busy and cannot help right now.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

^-^ Well, I got a PM from BC and that's all sorted out now.
    But, I have an announcement: I'll be away for about a week. I've got to go to my aunt's country place. I should be back soon, so long as I can get a drive back from the place.

3. |ANgEL|

|ANgEL| New Member

Well... I can do almost anything that requires drawing... I can cg too... for the most part at least. :rolleyes:
    But anyway I figure I should show you some of my work if I wanna be noted so here:

Attached Files:

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Organizing

Neosavior> would you like to help CG. Please Pm me or post at the CG post.

PPl I need to close this thread because it's getting too big and confusing. I'll have to end up making several threads for each job plus a general manga ring post, for putting stuff together etc.

I need to annouce some things:

1. UFOtaku designed us a new Layout for the manga ring HQ site. Thank you UFOtaku! :) It looks 100000000..... "infinite zeros" times better. I upload it later on.

2. We need to agree on a mod/head for each job.

3. Tooma-san will be Co-head of this project.