M2a Store

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Influences, May 14, 2004.

1. Influences

Influences New Member

I was thinking and pondering and thinking well any ways we should hold a contest for the design front and back of a t-shirt mug etc. etc. for the store then it will bring alittle of the community out in the store also advertising the store alittle more might help to support M2A I know that if I had known about it earlier I would have said something to encourage sales I really like the whole volkswagon thing that made me laugh (Who thought of that?) um but any ways maybe the winners could get a T-Shirt deal going ya know like have thier customized T-Shirt with M2A as their sponser (W/O pay of course) I just think it would be great fun

Another thing with the contests we could hold a yearly contest for one prize from the store and keep the management of the contests just the same M2A does a wonderful job at alot of different things I really hope to see more involvment with the store section :anime:

2. MrPig

MrPig New Member

T-shirt designing?

Well, whoever orders the prints i humbly ask they PM me first cause ive got a great design on my files now for a "What would Chow Yun-fat Do?" design t-shirt (full credit goes to Krakow)

As for volkswagon... do you mean Vorsprungdortecknik? That was BMW... -_-

3. Influences

Influences New Member

I was talking about the 13 dollar shirt already featured in the store and I was thinking art contest once a year winner = new t-shirt made or every 6 months I really feel it would help get the name out alittle more

4. MrPig

MrPig New Member

>_<

Good idea, but it'd be better to just get linked to some of the big online webcomics like Megatokyo, Machall, LG or even RPGplanet

Guess its not that imoprtant really, its hardly like the list of active members is wearing thin atm...