Mahou Sensei Negima Avatars!

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Seishin, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, it took me a really long time having to remember all the names for the save files, and making them a perfect 64x64, let alone doing it all on paint, so I hope you all like them. I sent them to Cloud just now, but I wanted to tell you all in case none of you would become aware, and for those that may like one of them, and want to use them now.

This is a full shot of all the avatars together:
    [​IMG]
    Lots, and lots of time used. Anyone that wants one of the avatars can just send me a PM, I'm online all day and night, so time shouldn't be a problem.

Hope you guys like these, I want to know what you all think of them!^^

-Seishin

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Will look into what happened to these. Looks like a nice selection. ^^

Until then, KamiSama has sent in a large helping of avatars that I've just added to our collection! Have fun with the one hundred new manga caps!

3. asuna411

asuna411 New Member

I'd like asuna Avatar Please But could you make it bigger 100x100 pixels??

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

asuna, you'd have to pick your avatars from what the forum offers. You can then make your own after you reach power user status, (look in Newbies Faqs threads). As well, max size for avatars here is 64x64.

by the way, great avatars Seishin!

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

oO

I just noticed, and like the Advent Children Avatars I sent off, the picture came out smaller thanks to photobucket (shoulda used ImageShack).

And I sent these oh so long ago that I don't remember if I sent them separetely or not.

In the case I didn't, I'm gonna have to get someone to photoshop it a bit, size it up, split 'em up, save them, zip 'em, and send them.

Though I doubt it's really necessary, since people aren't going crazy over them anyways....

-Seishin

6. asuna411

asuna411 New Member

I need it for another site

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Unless some user does it out of the kindness of their heart, I doubt you'll get what you want, then. Typically we only do avatars (and sigs) that are meant for use on BJP. ;) You can try posting in the request thread if you want, though again- I doubt you'll get anything out of it.
    [thread]8535[/thread]

You can always download the original images yourself and make the avatar on your own- it's not very difficult even with just MSPaint.

8. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Well I look at these avatars closely...i mean if i save the pictures i could use em now right...:p...i'd just need to seperate them...that'll take a while...but i can wait...even though i like the one i have right now...:D