Mahou Sensei Negima Fan Club!

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Seishin, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Welcome to the latest addition to Boards.Jp-Mahou Sensei Negima Fan Club!

This idea was elaborated by myself and KamiSama (most of you remember him as Jedimdo) to bring something brand new to the boards!

The point of this Fan Club is to finally have somewhere with true expressions on BJP. Although at first the idea wouldn't sound so hot, we came up with a few loopholes so we can make this work.

The fan Club is to go beyond the posting, and make all those little threads and post that can sometime be considered as spamming.

Full rules and details are not yet available for "Mahou Sensei Negima Fan Club", nor the "Fan Clubs" themselves, so please bear with us as we just get started.

I hope this idea works and we all can have even more fun here posting on BJP, expect new stuff on the Negima Fan Club to be available as time passes!

-Seishin
    PS:Sorry everyone for making this short. I'm at school and I just saw it, so i'm very exited to start this! :D

2. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

OMG! This is great :D I go online at BJP and find this nice surprise (Though I already was talking about this with Seishin). The point of this is to provide to all the B.jp members a new level of interaction by joining these Fan Clubs. As expected, you can do more stuff than in the regular forums.

Right now Sakata and me still are working in the details of the Negima Fan Club. Feel free to ask us any questions regarding it!