Maker3D - ultimate 3D RPG creator

Discussion in 'Wastebasket' started by Geri, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Geri

Geri New Member

ohai mangaandanime.com. long time no see!

Maker3D is a powerfull 3D RPG maker environment.

The software is designed to provide user-friendly and familiar RPG creation tool for the maker-community. Software offers an easy, self-documenting clickable/writable scripting system based on BASIC programming language. With chipset and tileset based map editing, you can easilly create the universe for your game. To use the application, no programming skills needed. Maker3D ships with large built-in content, including tilesets, chipsets, monsters, avatars. Everything, you need.

[​IMG]

Just select a model from the left list by clicking with the mouse, and click on the map. Its so simple to create your rooms, cityes, houses, caves. Select a pen, and paint your ground. Select a texture, and change the ground tiles. Just like in the old 2d rpg maker softwares, Maker3D offers an easy editor system to create your maps within minutes. You need more than the built-in chipset and tilesets? No problem. Maker3D offers support for the most popular object and texture formats, including .3ds, .obj, .c, .jpg, .bmp, .tga

Built-in character creator wizzard
    [​IMG]

Select the hair fashion, select the panties, select socks, shoes, gloves, etc... In Maker3D, you can just simply click together your heroes, NPC-s, and enemies. You can simple add your textures too, and the finished models does not needed to be exported: they just work. You viewing the characters in real time while you editing them, you can rotate them with the mouse, and check them from multiple directions.

Documentation-free knowledge

Handling Maker3D is even simplyer than handling the old 2d rpg creator softwares. Just check the example game, read everything wich is writed out to your screen, and put your game together.

Easy script/event editing

You can place your scripts on the world map, and you can simply write them. You not need to learn Maker3D-s syntax: just click on the command! For example, to create a script wich loads a modell, just click on the command LOAD_MODELL, select a modell from the pop-upping content browser, then point on a location on the world map. You can use variables, cycles... FOR, IF, you can build up your scripts with the help of the famous BASIC programming language. After you click or type a command, the command's syntax appears, and a tiny example that shows the working of the specified command. You can place up to 80 script on a map: they will executed parallelly. Almost 100 scripting command: text writing, messaging, sound handlig, everything you need.

Built-in battle system

[​IMG]

Maker3D has built in HP / MP / Item / Magic / Attack / Block based, turn-based traditional JRPG battle system. You can add up to 4 hero and 4 enemy to the current battle. You can handle the battle system easilly from the script-system. Running a battle will not even break the other running scripts on the map. Add your heroes, monsters to the battle system, and enjoy the battle with the epic battlecamera system.

Loading and saving

Game created with Maker3D offers loading and saving ability, wich restores your characters, variables, and items. It even saves a screen dump, wich is associated to the save slots.

WYSIWYG

What you see is what you get. You can just try your map in Maker3D immediately, and return to the map edition. Maker3D has debugging ability: watch your variables, frame per second rate.

Save executable

Maker3D can export an executable from your game. Your exported game can be easilly shared with your friends or on the internet. Your exported game is LOGO-FREE. Its not necessarry to install your game on the users machine, its enough to be copyed. No external runtime packages, and no other horror.

Modern 3D graphics

Maker3D got modern 3D graphics, with real time lighting and real shadowing. Particles, anti-aliasing, motion-blur, glow, gamma... Everything, you need. Maker3D is the ONLY usable 3d rpg creator software. This is the only existing software wich offers the simplycity of the old 2d rpgmakers and the magic of real 3d.

Get some food, turn off the lights, sit down, and feel the power of your creativity. Create your own RPG! Get Maker3D today!

download: http://maker3d.tk

2. Geri

Geri New Member

http://Maker3D.tk

New homepage for maker!

I hope, everyone will enjoy this, please if you have alreday buyd the Maker, or if you are insterested in it, or if you just curious, register on the portal, and say hello!

3. Geri

Geri New Member

Every greek buyer gets 50% discount after buying the Maker. I support the protest against the illegitime European regime. So until the greek mass-demonstrations / revolution continues, every Greek citizen gets 50% discount.

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Woho, nothing beats advertising your own software on a page that is hardly active anymore :DDDDDDDDDD - Good thing I am not a mod anymore or I would totally close the fashizzle out of this thread <3

5. Geri

Geri New Member

it does not matter.

i created this thread, so its in bookmark, i will not delete it.
    and, however, if this portal would be totally dead, you would not post on it :D

6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well, it does not since I am not a moderator anymore. I would if I were.
    No-one said you should? As I said, I am not a moderator anymore, so I don't really care that you are advertising this.

However, I can offer you advice for future postings: It is heavily frowned with advertisments as a whole on different forums, so if you are banned from other forums where you posted this, you will know why :). (Old forum-lurker here)

It is dead at certain times but since I have some friends here, I post to catch up on things. Such as the US Presidential debates. And to troll BakuMattSu <3

Another suggestion: Your homepage is too clattered and filled with information. Try to make it simple and it will be more appleasing for people to visit it since your homepage represent the product that you are trying to inform others with. But these are just my two-cents and my education about usability, interaction design and human computer interaction ;)

7. Geri

Geri New Member

then we would be not good friends :D
    (however, mods rarely removing my post becouse i am a member of several well-known game and rpg maker community, and i also advertise for them. but i always try to catch peoples beyond these communities, mostly at manga and anime places)

why you arent one? what happend?

thats a serious type of a art.

you will be suprised, how many questions i got, they dont even read those :p

be carefull with human computers, just remember, what a liquid terminator can do!

8. Geri

Geri New Member

BUILD 764:
    -Fixed a bug on some Intel i3/5/7 machines that caused maker3d to crash
    -Fixed a bug with some S3 graphics cards that caused windows hang when starting maker
    -Fixed a bug in the image loader that may caused unexpected results or crash in some cases

also, fixed crash on *some* intel hd graphics machines.

9. Geri

Geri New Member

BUILD 765:
    -RESTART_SCRIPT was broken when a model on the script walked away in some cases
    -Test map (throw) was forgot to reset the movement bits of some objects, fixed
    -In the editor, the camera now can be zoomed higher.

10. Geri

Geri New Member

there is some issues with the community modules of the webpage. the problem will be fixed by this night.

11. Geri

Geri New Member

sorry, there was an issue with the webpage, it was not available for a frew days at all. now i have fixed the problem.

12. Geri

Geri New Member

Bug workaround:

Bug when loading some types of .wav file format: some newer audio collection sites and some newer audio editor softwares started to use 48 khz audio file format to export or save they audio. Maker3D does not support 48 khz audio files. Maker3D supports 44 khz, 22 and 11 khz formats, but not 48 khz (yet). Please convert your audio files to 44 khz, before using them in Maker3D.

13. Geri

Geri New Member

Bug workaround: buggy jpg encoders

Some newer websites and applications (such as GIMP) started to use a new jpg compression algorythm, which is not compatible for some unknown reason.

If the engine fails to load the jpg file, the texture will be missing, and the part of the model which contains the buggy jpg file, will be white.

I tried the latest version of the jpg decoder i use into Maker, but it not solved this, so i cant do anything with this problem.

Solution:

Save your image into a different format (like png), and if you wish, save it with another painting application into the jpg format. jpg files saved by mspaint, kolourpaint, xnview are usually good.

14. Geri

Geri New Member

WebMoney payments are now accepted, but only if PayPal is not working from your contry/bank.

However, i dont want to standardize these kind of transfers, therefore this is available only privately, only for your REQUEST.

This payment method is only setted up to sell my softwares, if you are located in a nation where PayPal is not available, for example:
    -Russia
    -Ukraine
    -Iran
    -Belorussia
    -People's republic of ... Fuckistan, whatever

Contact me in skype, if you want to pay with WebMoney.

15. Geri

Geri New Member

Dear future customers, euro is not accepted any more, all price is changed into USD due to economic reasons.