Multimedia Making Music

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Engel, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Engel

Engel New Member

Does anyone know how to make music, record it, and put it together on a CD, or any kind of disc?

There are some software avaliable, aren't there? If so, where can I find them to download, etc?

Sorry that I'm asking for so much; but I'm interested in composing, and all, and I've always wondered how. I've asked a few of my friends, but they had no idea... :p

1 person likes this.
  2. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

The program I use is called "Finale"; one can transcribe the notes to the program, save it as a MIDI, then transform it with WinAmp into a WAV file.

If you're looking for a mostly free alternative, another decent choice I've found is "NoteWorthy Composer", but if you're wanting to print out the sheet music, you'll definitely want to register that one.

3. Engel

Engel New Member

Interesting. Does anyone happen to know where I can get some of the software? It would be helpful. ^.^ I could also use some pointers. *Is a beginner at this*

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

If you live where I live, they have that stuff in Circuit City.

- Kaiyon

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

fruity loops?
    eJay jam?
    Mp3 composer?

6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Most Dance eJay sucks ^^; I reckon Magix as rather easy type of music making app.

- Teddz

7. Engel

Engel New Member

Is it alright that I'm like utterly confused as to all the stuff that's behind spoken here. I haven't been around for a while; this is all software type stuff, right? If not; please clarify.

Thanks a lot for helping me out though. It's greatly appreciated. :D

8. nomad-alpha

nomad-alpha New Member

i use magix music maker its very user friendly... any u can access the huge online database they have or use your own .wav files... but i dont recommend the Mp3 converter they have... i use lame or oggdrop... sounds a bunch better and takes up a lot less space...