Members Webspace

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Cloud, May 17, 2004.

1. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Members webspace is working again - just required a db_upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

w00t! I'm glad it's been fixed!

Mind, the best part about it is that, M2A's webspace doesn't have the bandwidth allocations that some sites do. Thusly, it's easy to use, and you don't suddenly find yourself a sig or whatever turning into "Wait One Day for Bandwidth to be Allocated".

I'm sure plenty of our other members are happy about it as well. I'd like to say thank you on behalf of all of them.

1 person likes this.
  3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Hurray! Thank you thank you thank you! :anime:

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

How do you obtain some webspace from M2A? I want my sig up but Angelfire just puts up that stupid "this Image is hosted by Angelfire." I noticed other members have had the same problem. Don't worry I'll use it for other things. I thought there was a way to obtain 20 mb. Maybe I am wrong. I read it sometime. Just let me know.

Basher

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

On the scroll down tab at the very top of the page, hover your mouse unto the M2A link.

Move your mouse down to the "Members" section. Sign up for your webspace, and enjoy the easy linking.

Although, mind, there's a 200 kb limit. However, all sigs should be under 20kb ANYWAY, so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

I get this when I put down "Dr. Nick Rivera" as my username in the first text box....why?

EDIT: well, I guess getting rid of the period & spaces does the same thing....so, never mind.