Tokyo Mew Mew mew mew power

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by sakura05, Feb 2, 2006.

1. sakura05

sakura05 New Member

do yu think that there is a new season

2. Fushigi Rockna

There's been quite a bit of talk about this over at Mew Mew Alliance...

As far as it seems, 4Kids doesn't have the rights to the rest of the series yet.

But I noticed today that it was on. I didn't watch it to even check if it was a re-run but I saw it on the guide...which I thought had to be a breakthrough of some kind...because it had been pulled off the air for a while...twice in oen month. Oo

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I hope that 4Kids doesn't really get the rights. If anybody, let it be Funimation, or ADV to get their hands on it. They'll turn it back to the mature bada** ness it is!

-Seishin

4. Fushigi Rockna

Actually, they probably won't. (turn into a bad*** again)
    Because now that 4Kids has made these changes whoever picks up the title next will have to stick with them to avoid confusion and such among non-otaku fans.
    This exact same thing happened with Sailor Moon when DiC dropped it and CloverWay picked it up.
    It's betetr to let 4Kids just finish the whole thing (let them finish ruining what they started damnit! I hate these guys even mroe when they totally screw up soemthing and then DON'T finish it) and then hope that some company like ADV, or even 4Kids themselves later on...will start releasing uncut DVDs.

Oh god...not FUNimation...those guys have THE most untalented voice actors in the world...I'm pretty sensitive to voice acting, and when I watch the FMA dub...the only emotion is coming from Ed's voice actor and if it IS comign from another character, it's horribly over dramatic. it's like...frick...a bunch of grade 10's reading a Shakespeare play for the first time.
    4Kids' voice actors may not be appropriate for the characters they're casted to, but at least they know how to read a line. Some are great talented (the amazing Lisa ortiz, anyone?)
    FUNi was also in charge with 4Kids over the YGO uncut DVDs, and if anyone saw those...the english voice actors besides Eric Stuart (who was horrible as Kaiba. always so angry...when you watch the original, you discover that, at least in the beignning, Kaiba is calm and collective. ALWAYS) were all just reading their lines off script.

And since when was MewMew mature bad**? o_O Seishin, iot's an anime intended for 12 year old girls, even i cna see that from the manga. OO

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

403 Forbidden. You fail at linking. :p

In any case, I don't think there's much else to say, I hope that 4kids gets set in a corner and burned with Internet Explorer, but until then they might as well finish ruining it or just leave it alone.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

oO

That's odd, it works for me....

I guess I'll just have it hosted then....

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wallcatnapsm6ef.jpg

Feel tha hate!

-Seishin

8. Fushigi Rockna

When it comes to that site, ya gotta copy and paste the link.

Seishin...you do realize that ichigo is 12 rigth? Soemtimes I wonder... >.>

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Aw come on! You know I'm not like that!:p

She's 12? She doesn't look it that much though anyways.

Anywho, the point of the pic is that even that 4Kids has taken out, so it's stupid. They shoulda' gotten a better licensor.

I've seen kids at MegaCon that love watching FullMetal Alchemist.....

-Seishin

10. Fushigi Rockna

She does look 12. i think sometimes boys forget that a lot of girls start developing at aroudn 10 nowadays..
    I was MUCH further along the path of puberty than ichigo when I was 12.

Well, there's nothing that could've been done about 4Kids picking it up. YGO should've gotten a better liscensor too, but it didn't, and there's nothign we can do about it. I just think they should finish what they started. they f**ked it up so much already, they migth as well see the whole thing through and give ADV or your precious FunI the rigths to do the uncut version. (and FunI did the uncut version of YGO, which, btw, isn't too hot...the only good thing going for it is the Japanese audio track, and even then, ya gotta make sure you get the RIGHT subtitles, not the ones that are still using 'Joey, tea and tristan'.)