Mics. Gaint Robot Forum

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by ZakoSoldier, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

I support!

It could be organized like the CLAMP forum...with the labels before the topic....

>_< oh no! the newbies!.................lol

^---wtf was that line about?? (°-°)

2. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Thank you for the support

I had thought that deep down but then I thought even deeper down than I said NO because there is so much mecha the list above is only a few off the top of my head but you were at the "History of Mech" panel at BAAF you should have heard (if you weren't sleeping) how many series Mr. Mark Simmons (yeah i met him :D) there are too many absolutely too many. You heard my report in school about how much Gundam there was that was becuase of time restraints.

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Oh please, theres a wide variety of sci fi out there but nobody has trouble at SB. Furthermore we could easily just do a general anime forum with people doing threads like this...

"MACROSS ZERO: Rumor thread" or something like that.

I say either keep things the way they are or just streamline the damn forum.:rolleyes:

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I guess that covers all the bases :D

I rather like having individual forums for certain anime. There sure are a lot though. Gotta think this one over. Pne quibble: I wouldn't want RahXephon in a giant robot forum, seeing as how the damn giant robots were my least favourite part of the show :D

5. ZakoSoldier

It is still a gaint robot anime there is no dening it. Yes personally I don't think that the giant robots were as nessery as they made them to the plot of the show.

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

What about shows with vampires and robots?

7. TheSonOfBattles

TheSonOfBattles New Member

There's a show with both Vampires and Mecha: Mental!!

What's it called? Any links to Info on it would be appreciated also :D

As for these shows, they could be put in either of the two applicable genre's, vampire or mecha, since they're both. No?

On another note, if I haven't been added to the list of people supporting the Misc. Giant Robot forum, please add me, as i'm fully behind this idea.

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

What about a romantic love comedy involving lots of mecha action and vampires with magic? :dizzy2:

9. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

That would be so cool. I would love to watch a show like that. In fact Abenbashi: Magical Shopping districit is kinda like that.

10. ZakoSoldier

i don't know a show that would be like that but it would most likly be terrible just too much would be happening. It would be like Slayers, Hellsing, Love Hina, and Mobile Suit Gundam. Those we my personal favorite in each cataory

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The point he's trying to make here is that it would be too hard to sort animes into such a category. Hence why the forums aren't already sorted into Categories. This thread is basically just like the Misc Shoujo Anime one to be honest.