Misc Shoujo Anime/Manga forum?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Stardust Phox, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Just a simple little suggestion that occurred to me while reading the shoujo-saturated September issue of Animerica. I love shoujo anime/manga and it is becomming very popular among both girls and boys, so I thought that, maybe, perhaps, possibly there could be a forum for the discussion of titles not already covered by the other forums?

Of course, then maybe there'd have to be a shounen forum too... which would divide the Anime and Manga forums... but there is always the fact that there are plenty of series that can't readily be classified as either shoujo or shounen, so...

Well, the suggestion's out here, which is what I set out to do. ^^;

2. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Hmmmm... that sounds good, I'd love to see a shoujo forum, BUT for the anime/manga that doesn't already have it's own board, that is. I support it- there are a lot of great shoujo titles out there that I love and I'm sure others do, and it all derserves to have it's own board!

3. Novus

Novus Gone

Seriously, if there were shoujo and shonen forums, these would consume some of the other forums, yielding a crowded area filled with more discussions than many of us have any desire to sort through.

4. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

It would only cause more complications. Just leave the shoujo anime in the anime forum, so it would be easier for everyone to know where to locate 'em.

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Yes, I see the error, I am ditz, I am sorry. ^__^; It was really more of a random thought than anything else.

Won't do it again. *salutes* ^__^;