Creative Writing Missing Her

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Hiro, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I had first wrote this a week ago or so... i had someone in mind and i had to write it... i put this on my Myspace but i felt i should put it here for you guys....

A beautiful day in the middle of summer; the only thing keeping the tears from cascading from my eyes was the way the sun gleamed over the hills in the distance. It took my attention how the rays layed themselves ever so gently upon the green grass. It still hurt, I missed her... I yearned just to hear her soft voice.

Damn those stars that shine at night; thier beauty only reminds me of the thing that burns the very depths of my heart. If only she wouldnt elude me, if only I had her in my arms, maybe then... it wouldnt hurt.

The wind Haunts my every dream, pertruding deeper into the vast void where our hearts should be... is it meant to be this way...are our hearts meant to be put through such torment...if only i knew...maybe then...I wouldnt feel it...when it hurts....

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

It reminds me of why I want to see Ally.

I like it :D

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

It pisses me off, i'm sorry but I'M FRICKING PISSED RIGHT NOW! I'LL NEVER MISS THAT STUPID &^&%^&%&

ok i'm done. Nice poem Joey.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

awww im sorry Tiff... i didnt mean it to anger you... *sad face* and thx for the compliment lance.