Motoko or Naru?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Hitohiro, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

We've all been with Keitaro and his little love affairs, but now its time to choose. We know Motoko liked him when they were little kids, then when they were united later, it was a little different. As for Naru, she like'd him when she was little somewhat as well, but when she got older, you wouldnt of known that. But then she starts realizing who he is and starts to like him, then love. But which should he choose. Motoko moved out of the way for them to get together but she still has feelings for him, decisions. Tell me what you think!

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Motoko. They're both hard-headed...but...Motoko is Motoko. Oh, *and* you get to be near Tsuruko. Twice teh hotness!

Plus, I think Motoko's bullheadedness comes from her more traditional mannerisms. Naru's just...bullheaded for her own sake.

And, Motoko deserves love anywho. I mean, like you said, she *did* give up Keitaro. Well, Motoko-chan could have this nerd right here! =P

1 person likes this.
  3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I'd go for Motoko too. She is somewhat brutal but when it comes to "open up her feelings" she sure can do it right.

So yeah, Motoko <3

- Teddz

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Motoko, defenetly! I just didn't like Naru for some reason. Motoko seems more sensitive when it comes to expressing her feelings for Keitaro. I would have rather him stick with Motoko. She's just more ideal than Naru.
    Naru wouldn't make her mind up on her feelings! Motoko instead, came right out with them!
    Then there's Shinobu....

-K

1 person likes this.
  5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm also going to say Motoko, i prefered the way it took here sometime to come to realise her feelings for Keitaro. And i also thought that she wasn't as violent as Naru, Keirtaro couldn't even smile around Naru without her jumping the gun and thinking that he was thinking something perverted.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I really don't have a special reason, but I'd go for Naru. Motoko frightens me with her special training and challenges :dizzy2:

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I don't even have to think about it...Motoko it is! Like Izzy said, you get to be with Tsuruko (YES!). Also, i think she way hotter when she wants to be. She also has a great attitude when she wants to, Naru has this little atitude that's kinda a pain (always hitting for no reason). Besides, she deserves that kind of love eh?

-Seishin

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Yeah, the only reason I see Motoko as "stubborn" as Naru is because Motoko sees Keitaro as a weak man. I don't think she sees herself falling for anyone like him.

Plus the fact that she doesn't like what her sister's turned into when she fell in love.

Other than that, she's a lot more "normal" than Naru. o_O

9. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Persoanally, I vote for Motoko as well. Her and Keitaro are just more connected to each other than Keitaro and Naru are. They understand each other, and have had feelings for each other, like i said, since childhood.

10. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

screw em both. shinobu is the one. or sara ^^

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Wait (assuming you read the manga...)...little Shinobu from the beggining of the Manga, or big Shinobu from the end of the Manga?

I'll go little Shinobu, she way preetier.....

-Seishin

12. SteamedRice

SteamedRice New Member

I've always favored Motoko out of all the Hinata Girls.. She's tough & beautiful, that's very sexy :D

13. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

dont tell me she grows up T_T

that sucks.

14. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

In the very last manga you see her four years older, in fact you see them all four years older.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yes, but it's only for like 1 chapter of the book. Still, they all look very nice in their older form (exept Naru, which practically looks the same) you can tell that they look more mature, especially Shinobu.....let's just say...she's grown a lot....

-Seishin

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

it sucks i know, but hey, they're still hot!!

17. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

>=°

dont tell me she grows huge knockers....thats awful T_T

18. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Yes....yes she does. They're as big as Naru's when she was 17.
    Still...she looks preety hot. But it takes out her innocent look. Me no likey! Me likey Shinobu's innocent look.

Motoko doesent change much though. She's drawn as if she's more of a city girl than a swordsman.

- Kaiyon

19. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Motoko seems to get a bit of a growth spurt somewhere in the four years that were missed, shes pretty tall (heh heh heh:shy3: ) *cough*.

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

yes, shinobu was much better when she was innocent, but cause of age she lost her appeal.