Movies Movie : the omen

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by manslayer, Jun 6, 2006.

1. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

SO who he is going to see the omen.I'm not sure I will be able to not today day anyway because its a school night.:mad:

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Erm, I won't bother with it until it's like on TNT. I mean, it looks pretty lame. And the original wasn't all that good either.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It actually looks pretty cheesy, I saw the trailer before Xmen 3 but heck I am so interested in another movie that had a trailer and which I will make another thread about ^__^

4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I went to see it today. Although the movie was a bit slow and dragged on for awhile in parts, it was well worth it. The movie wasn't full of action or murder, but had more of a story to it. Heh, I really don't want to ruin the movie to anyone.

This was probably the best movie I have seen this year, although that is not saying much considering the other movies that have came out. haha

____

To the post below mine, haha trying not to countlessly post....

I think that movie looks.. horrible... I think Jack Black has about Zero Talent .. in almost every movie he has the same personality... i don't call that acting. lol

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'd rather go see Nacho Libre.

In fact, now I'm going to watch Nacho Libre :p

-Seishin

6. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

The origenal is better and it sucks to so its a bad movie very bad Seishin: Go to Nacho Libre in spandex and call it your wresling suit :p