Creative Writing Movies spoof story

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Basher, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This idea came to me because some of our members in the one paragraph story. Plus some other movies. Basically we will write a story together but it will be spoofs from movies. You change the story by adding in something from a movie. Next person guess and we carry on.

I don't know where to start. But here I go.

It was just an ordinary day. I had a class field trip to the local science museum. Upon arrival I noticed the prettest girl. I decided that she would be the one in all my pictures for the year book. As I was going to take her picture by a group of genetically ultered spiders. I got bitten. And everything start to change...

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

(OFFTOPIC

Sorry I didn't quite understand are we going to make fun of this scene, AND THEN add another scene, or make fun of it, so other can add another scene? Or just add another scene to make a stirred mix of movie collage? :confused:

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

(Offtopic You can either add to this scene or if you have a movie idea that could go in there add it in. It all depends on who is writting. You can't really control a writer or story with multiple participants.)