Mr. Cloud sir, would you...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

hrm ive noticed some problems with this hack so far.... namely showing an incorrect amount of time.... erm more specifically when i log into BJP, it usually states that ive been on for like 2 hours or something.... which is pretty off soooo XD

just a note i suppose

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

It counts *all* of the time you've been on BJP since the hack was installed. You sure you weren't just online earlier? :p

I mean, I haven't been online for 5 days straight. :D

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

no way ive spent as much time as it says..... ive been here like twice in two months XD

4. Orion

Orion Gears

And I guess each time you've spent an hour and fifteen minutes on BJP. :p Yeah, it's just like Rags said, total time on BJP since the hack was installed. Unlike Rgas, I have been online and active for about a week. :p

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

It does have to do with the cookie settings, too. If you load one page, and then 14 minutes later load another, it'll go up by 14 minutes. Unless you actually *started* from an hour and a half or whatever you were at, then it should all be legit. If you're that concerned about it Cloud could no doubt reset it for you when he gets back.

PS: Shijin, my *** you've been online for a week. :p