Fan Art Muh Drawings...=P

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Yuuki Miaka, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

This is my first attempt at drawing KKJ but it looks really really messed up and the characters are way off:
    [​IMG]

This is my second attempt at KKJ. That is Access-Time in pure tenshi form. It took me somewhere around 10 hours to complete and it still didn't turn out well. -__-

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

If you ask me your drawings are really really kick arse...
    I see little to improve other than faces lookin a lil off

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I think it may just be the eye placement and the torso or I should say abdomen seems a bit too long. Othe rthan that, these are outstanding and the amount of line and detail in it is great~ keep it up ^__^ maybe even put this in black ink pen?

4. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Okay, the heads look a litttle crudely done, the eyes seem misplaced, and the torso, or navel area looks a little long... but besides that, they are awesomeness! :anime:

5. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

What are you talking about, Yuuki Miaka? these are brilliant!

would love to see some done in ink...

6. Feena

Feena New Member

:anime: Really good, some of the faces look a little off to me but it's still a hell of a lot better than anything I could do. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing a great job from what I can see.

7. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

You have long torsos and in the second pic the head's a bit small. Other thatn that your pics are really good. And very detailed. Keep it up!

8. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

i have the manga so i think the torso is fine because its about that long too and in the second one the face is well drawn...^^ and i really like all the detail u put into it just like in the manga.. anyhow in the first one the faces are like off like the others said and the eye placement.. u know wut i mean.. right? anyway.. other than that.. nice fanart miaka yuuki.. and once again welcome on Board!!!
    oh yeah on the second one his left hand is.. ermmm weird..(also in the first one.. her hands are weird) and his right leg is too.. just some parts u might practice on but keep up the good work.. and show us some more..
    (i gotta do that too ne? o_O)
    okai
    Misao

9. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Thanks for the comments Minna-san but I doubt I'll be inking any of my drawings. I'm too afraid I'll mess it all up. I use to ink my drawings all the time. -__-; Well anyway, here's another stupid drawing of mine. I worked on bits and pieces of it for three days and I just finnished a few minutes ago.(you'd think it would of turned out better.) It contains Fin(x2) and Access Time.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm having a hard time seing the images..maybe geocities is acting up

ah I see it now. a lot of detail. I'm worried your work will smudge though :(

11. AsIaNgUrL

nice Miaka chan!! i like that pic.. really detailed just like in the manga!!! another great artist is emarging from the darkness.. muahahhahahhahhahaz.. lol ^^ love it.. keep up the good work Miaka Chan...
    i am glad to see another detailed artist.. but i would really love to see some of ur own art and no tfanart ^^
    misao

12. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

I doubt I'll be putting any of my original art up here. I'm really bad at drawing my OC's right now and I really don't put back grounds with them so they're kinda dull anyway. -__-;

13. AsIaNgUrL

im wishing to see it one day heheh.. well i hardly ever put backgrounds on mine too.. i dun bother to put them.. and if i do.. itll look weird.. i am sups bad on back ground but oh wells keep it up miaka
    misao

14. vash the stampede

vash the stampede New Member

wow great drawing i like the 3rd one the best its awesome the second pic was good but you need to fix a few things like the torso was a little too long but other than that great pic nice detail :anime: i hope to see more.

15. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Actually Access-Kun in pure tenshi form does have a kinda long torso. :sweat:

Well, I wasn't planning on putting this drawing up sence it's nothing but a quick sketch I drew for another forum cause they thought Access-Kun was a girl in the other two drawings.(lol) I hurried through it so I could post it today but I might ink and color this one if I feel like it. I didn't put much detail in it though the shirt is mostly dots. o_O

[​IMG]

16. AsIaNgUrL

lol . yeah.. most pepo think access is a girl but he is totally a guy.. although tanemura draws guys kinda girl looking but still u can tell the difference
    misao
    nice pic there

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I love it. You have a great talent. they look great. I love how you fill in the pics. It makes them look complete.

18. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

This is just something I quickly drew for a topic at AC. Someone said that Kagura and Sesshoumaru's kids would be ugly(LOL) so I wanted to see if I could make em look cool. I wasn't planning on posting this anywhere else but I though he looked cool. His appearance was made just by writing down some traits and picking them(not knowing which was which). Ignore me, I'm just interested in Science and Genetics. But this is the outcome(it's inked, colored and an OC, wasn't expecting to put up any of those three...hahaha)
    [​IMG]

19. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

ur art is cool.
    kicks a$$ especially when compared to mine.
    u mprove with each pic.
    keep up the good work.

20. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Awesome-ness

Okays then!! You are incredible at detail!! INCREDIBLE!! I'm a detail maniac so I noticed right away how totally awesome you did yours!! I actually bought the art book a few days ago...actually recieved/picked up from the mail...and you drew 2 of my favorite pictures! I love access (akusesu) and the drawing was almost like the picture! The torso may be a bit long but maybe it's the head that's too small. I was just looking and the body is fine it's just the head that's a tad smaller than it should be. Actually the heads fine it's the side profile that's a little small. Oh and the left hand is a little weird but don't worry your self over that. I suck at drawing hands too! No big. Okay maybe a little but all we/you have to do is practice and hey you'll/we'll get better! :) But hey you're pretty good so don't worry. Draw and practice and you'll be great!! I really like them, I hope you draw some more!! Ganbatene!!