Music Music fit for a party

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nightmare, May 12, 2006.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yea basically this is more of a help thread. I'll possibly be playing DJ for a party for my friend and I need some recomendations. Now the problem with this is that i'm an all out Rock out with your slong out kinda person. meaning I'm only into Rock and so forth, but i dont' want to be an ass and only play my faves. So I need some recomendations for this lil get togethor so that it isn't overflowed with pure rock and it has some mix to it.

I allready have some that are a definite on the music list thats
    Godsmack, Metallica, Disturbed, System of a Down,ACDC, Kiss, and others.

Now what I need is a variety of music going to anything really except..Rap,R&B and any other degrading crap like that.

So please GIVE ME SOME SELECTIONS

Also this Party will happen in either a week or two depending on my friend.

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

ehh mabye KoRn? Mabye? Please? :p umm how about Guns "N" Roses? Jesus if your going to rock out, might as well do it the right way with the only people who really actually know or knew how to. Well Avenged Sevenfold's "City of Evil" has some songs you might want to check out. Now on to the metal that mabye "some" of your groupies will like. Megadeth, no TOO metal and not too..rockish.

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I had Korn im mind believe me. Avenged Sevenfold I need to listen one time and I'll be able to tell if it's good enough. Guns "N" Roses..no doubt..THEY ARE IN THIER XD. Megadeth i was tetoring about but most of the people that are coming..are what I like to call light rockers..they onlyh know the big name ones and like to have My chemical Romance play..and Green Day..not saying thats bad..but no way i'm going to have that play..over..and over..and over

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

NO MY GAWD!! NOT PUNK ROCK! pulleeease!! Well for them try Hawthorne Heights, Aiden, Hinder, Weezer (which for some reason I LOVE THEM!) and.. just watch Fuse TV..