Video Games Must haves for games for the Wii.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I am contemplating on buying another Wii game. To me though it is like shopping around for a car. I am odd heh.

So far I think…not in any order…

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Pretty much because it’s an awesome Zelda game. It doesn’t disappoint. Plus who hasn’t wanted to do more in the Zelda games? You get to use the remotes like it’s the sword or shield.

2. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Craziness has taken a whole new level. This is a game where you can play against your friends. It’s definitely a laugh. And it will keep you laughing.

3. Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Words can’t really describe why this game is popular. I guess its fun “practicing” to be a surgeon.

4. Red Steel

My bro. got this game. We sat there trying to kill each other.

It was rather fun. Hours passed on by… If a game could do that then it is worth getting.

I am also going to be getting the following…

1. Trauma Center: Blood

Liked the other one a lot. So this is definitely going to be a must have.

2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

It just appears to be so much fun. Have yet to steal away the one my brothers have for the GC. So chances are he will buy it.

3. Super Mario Galaxy

Mario games are just fun. And this one looks even funnier. The galaxy awaits…hehe

4. Bleach: Shattered Blade

I have always wanted to try an anime game on the Wii. So fitting Bleach to be the first one.

Of course all these come out later.

So what is good now? And your opinions on it? What is the must haves for Wii?

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I'd recommend the upcoming Metriod game. Not that Samus is teh sekxz, but the game is so gonna rockz0r.

Other than that, I'd recommend RE4. The game works really nice with the Wii, and the controls are impressive!

3. Basher

RE4? Resident Evil 4. Might have to get it.

One game I don't recomend getting is Pokemon Battle Revolution.

I thought it would be done in a RPG style but it isn't. Battle stadium style. Fighting is fun but there is to that then that.

Any word on Big Brain Academy?

I heard that there will be an Alvin and the Chipmunk game with the genre as music.

If they had to do some of the old school games new or anything from back in the day why not Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers or Adventures in the Magic Kingdom. My sister has our old NES. Sometimes I just like playing it.

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

What games do you currently have? What kind of game are you currently looking for?

Teddz, I want you. And kipi. In a bath, together. Playing Raving Rabbits on my Wii.

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

some jedi game :D

and raving rabbits :D

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I wish I had one, but damn the market for not having them! o_O

Either way, I'm currently busy playing Enchanted Arms (I know...there's RPG's on the 360 also...who knew!?)

WHEN I get it, I'm sure to get SSB Brawl, Zelda, and Mario Galaxy.

-Seishin

7. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

The only game I would buy on the Wii right now is RE4.
    Everything else is just way too overpriced for the content it offers, or seems way too gimmicky.
    I really don't see the big deal with this console, at all. :(

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

raving rabbits <3 the husband can hear the scream over a loud crowd easily. >.>

and if they do an alvin and chipmunks game, i wonder how it would do? i mean, how many kids even know who they are anymore? other than a christmas album =p

really have it for smash when that comes out. =3 super pangya golf is fun too though =p

9. Basher

Raving rabits wasn't bad when I played it.

I am into....rpg, action, adventure, fighting, puzzle, shooter, and party fun. Sometimes music.

Not into sports.

Alvin and the chipmunks is genre music...so no clue at all. I am thinking sort of like those singing ones. Though I heard there will be a movie. And their looks have changes. So one based from the movie? There more ganaster style.

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

QFT
    <3

and i figured it would be a music game =p i used to watch that stuff.
    and i'm not much into sports either, but it's cute and actually alot of fun. (until the computer scales up, then you just wanna hurt something. but playing with other people is still fun =p)

11. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

My friend is getting a Wii today and I told him to buy Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. I hope its fun cuz if it is hes not playing it im gana steal it >.> :p

12. Basher

WW: SM is more of a hoot. It's buckets of fun to play with friends.

I read this article:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/808/808771p1.html

It really hasn't helped any.

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure? Any take on it.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games...looks like fun especially if you get to use the wii remote as for running and jumping. I really want to know...

What about the TMNT? Anyone try that out yet.

And Prince of Persia Rival Swords? Though I should beat Prince of Persia The Sands of Time on my computer first. I finally installed it. I got it free and only played it a little but that was years ago.

Another must have would be Rayman Raving Rabbids 2. The first one was lots of fun. The second should be the same. I plan on buying the first one after the price drop. I rented it and totally beat the game. Since that happened I think it is best to wait for the price drop.

Another one for me is CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Hard Evidence. I just really like these type of games. Though I am thinking for the comp on this one.

A smart choice would be Wii Play with BONUS Remote Wii
    Wii Play with BONUS Remote Wii. 10 bucks more for nine games not a bad choice. I personally thought it was fun. It has a game like the old Duck Hunt.

I thought Cooking Mama: Cook Off was lots of fun. But it really isn't a must have. At least I think so. Its another one of those games you can have fun with friends.

13. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

TMNT is a Prince of Persia rip-off.

And pass on Rival Swords. Its a very poor port of Two Thrones, and the controls don't work for the game at all. If you do want to play it, get it on PS2.

14. Basher

Thanks.

So not ot many games are available now.