mutstumi-chan, weird!

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by goldensun, Aug 19, 2003.

1. goldensun

goldensun Guest

so, who agrees wiv me!? mutsumi mayb funny, but she is so freaky! auuuuu.......... poor poor kei-kun:dizzy2:

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Erm.

Mutsumi isn't that all wierd. Get used to the show and you will get that she is very important for Keitaros life.

- Teddz

3. Novus

Novus Gone

She's kind of spacey, and also anemic, and she has a tendency to hurl watermelons, but is that really that unusual?

4. jindo

jindo New Member

Otohime Mutsumi can be unusual sometimes but actually she's very smart and cute. :D

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I'd say more important to Naru, rather than to Keitaro's. OMG!!!!11!!! SPOYLAR!!!!!!! *winku*

6. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

mmm i liked mutsumi....and her rack ~_~ :bleed: :dizzy2: :glazed: :D

7. Novus

Novus Gone

I'm more interested in her turtle. Without her, there'd be no Tama at the Hinata House.

8. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Mutsumi is NOT weird. Kanako is weird. Mutsumi just your average anemic turtle lady who like watermelons... and has some bad luck. She's not all that different from Keitaro, you know? Now take Kanako... that is one freaking psycho.

:rolleyes: - T

9. Midori

Midori New Member

Yeah, Mutsumi isn't weird. She's alot like Keitaro, except most injuries are self-induced. And then there's Kanako, when she first appeared(in the manga)she imitated Naru and did alot of perverted things to thhe residents. Then she tied up people to imitate them or make them seem like her and get attacked. If Kanako isn't weird, even then, then she's a freaking psycho (as Yasuko said earlier).

10. Rhyx

Rhyx New Member

Well I wouldnt exactly consider Mutsumi normal either..afterall she talks to turtles..

11. Novus

Novus Gone

Yeah, and I talk to cats. What's your point?

12. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

yo every one in the hintia house hold got some querks it what makes the story good. just think if everyone was normal would u read it. you read it for cause they' re weird.

13. Azn_dudeX

Azn_dudeX New Member

i got to agree with the chick-mag because if they were all normal i wouldn't watch it cause i watch or read it cause it funny.

14. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'd say she is a little weird to say the least but i think thats what makes her so funny and such an impoetant character in the whole series. Like the time when they were in the bolling alley and she was holding the bowling ball without putting her hands in the holes. So yes she is weird but thats the type of thing that makes her so funny.
    And while were on the topic of Mutsmi what does "Fu Fu Fu" mean? Shes always sating it but i don't get it. :dizzy2:

15. Tenchi Urashima

Tenchi Urashima New Member

soo

if you read the manga mutsumi was always prone to light headedness, yiu are very very very mean

16. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

You people think everything is weird, don't you? "Weird." What a highly overrated word.

17. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Out of all the Love Hina characters, I don't think anyone is weird. But if anything, I guess Mutsumi is the only one who is "kinda off," not really weird cuz she's just sort of airheaded and weak. She's actually my favorite character (just cuz too many people like the other characters like Shinobu and Motoko).

18. Shinji_Ikari2k4

Shinji_Ikari2k4 New Member

Mitsumi aint wierd if it's only based on the fact that she faints, acts similar to keitaro (ok a lot like keitaro) is a clone of her mother, likes watermelons and kotatsu's then you really don't have an argument anyway anyone who reads the manga know she took naru's weakness and has amnesia (until she hits her head)

So i think that mitsumi is the only character that is purly herself theres no hiding and no secrets it's just mitsumi!!!