Music My AMV

Discussion in 'Music' started by Luffy, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Hey guys i thought you guys might be entertained with this *cough Lance cough* yea i made an AMV and to save Wertis the trouble its not very good.
    Its because i had lack of files and such and its my first one!
    Enjoy so I give you "In Too Deep" my first AMV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGGkIt70Jk rofl its ok if you say if you think it sucks because I do but hmm what do I know? :p

-Luffy

2. Luffy

can you guys tell me how to get better if you could that would be really helpful :)

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

OMG it made my eyes Bleed

Just Kidding Nice AMV =O i dont even know how 2 make one =D

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I haven't seen it yet because my dial-up keeps acting weird by disconnecting the internet so I can't load up stuff most of the time. But I've seen like one or two in the Kingdom Hearts RPG site and I'm interested in making them, although I don't know how to make them.

5. Luffy

lol F_M im sure it did lol but for you guys IT EASY!!!!! i made one al by my self but it made F_M eyes bleed :( you go to Kh-vids.net if you want to make a KH video and download it and bring up WMM and then you pic the clips you want add text edit make better make worse add music ITS MAGIC if you guys make soe post them up here i would like to see um!

6. Luffy

yea so when i was posting my AMV help it suckd sooooooo im fixing it right now!
    1st. Find the files you want by downloading them or loading them up to your computer.
    2nd. Once they are saved open up WMM (Windows Movie Maker) and locate the files you save and the player should break the movie in to files. Pick the files you want and decress the size to get the picture you want so you dont have to use the whole clip.
    3rd. Add text, music, credits, and even apoligys for making your eyes bleed :p

I hope i helpd a little but im not an expert but still use my tips they work!

-Luffy OUT!

7. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

it doesnt suck its good for your first one i think

8. Luffy

why thank you thank you very much compaired to some of the other ones ive seen its bad but there old pros :p

9. Luffy

ANy other helpful hint im thinking about making another and i need to know if this is any good or if i need to do somthing different please coment anybody!

10. Luffy

Woot here come bad karma but i wana know if its good or not because the people on YouTube love it if you read the comments so what do you guys think I must know about this subject!