Music My Chemical Romance

Discussion in 'Music' started by dunpeal_20, Sep 15, 2005.

1. dunpeal_20

dunpeal_20 New Member

Hi everyone I am currently getting ready to go see the band live for the first time. I was wondering if there is any fans here and if so please private message me.

I am also asking what do you guys think on the following two questions if you need details on the questions private message me and I will tell you.

What album do you think is better?

"I brought you my bullets, You brought me your love"
    or
    "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge"

that is the first question the second longtime fans will know what I am talking about for those of you "helena Noobs" private message me.

"what do you guys think about Bert and Gerard?"

all answers are welcome and if you can't take the heat of the answers don't post a reply.

I hope I don't offend anyone if I do well.................*Shrugs*

GO STAB YOUR BRAIN WITH A Q-tip. :D :bleed2:

2. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

i know what you mean by "helena noobs" gurr...i hate it when someone likes one song then starts saying "i love that band" and they dont even know any of their other songs. As for Bert and Gerard, they're awesome and talented, i love their sense of style too. Well, Three cheers to you
    -Sabrina

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

yea like people say that HATE KoRn and they've only listened to "Freak on A Leash" well i've listened to alot of their songs. I like Helena but Im not OKay I promise and I never told you what i did for a living was pretty nice.. I really like the way the lead singer sings, and looks. Well enough jammering on about them.

4. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Personally, I think "I Brought you My Bullets, You Brought Me your Love" is much better/origninal the "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge." Anlthough they're both good.

5. Jet

Jet New Member

I do not like MCR. Enough said.

6. dunpeal_20

dunpeal_20 New Member

I agree Bullets was more original and was a little more EMO style,
    Revenge is still EMO don't get me wrong its just got a little more....how do you say it.........."pop - popular"......sounding?? I love the band but if you compare the two albums you can really feel and hear the change. IMO.

:( Whats the matter JET don't like EMO?? :(

and is this all the EMO fans out there in the great wide Internet???
    rather sad really. :confused:

7. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Let's first be honest and admit it's emo, not EMO. And secondly, let's admit that there are no tru emo bands anymore. MCR would in my opinion be more properly classified as post-hardcore.

Basically everyone in my school know Three Cheers, but very few know Bullets.