My feet-ache

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Zanza, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

During Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays I got to two universitys (it is actually one, but there are two branches, one has science (which is located in "Issa Town") and the other has art, business and law (which is located in "Skeer")). Being an ITBIS student, I go to both, the one in Skeer for business and in Issa Twon for programming.

I might told to some of you that the uiversity refused the report I got from my doctor about my feet. Well, I thank them very much for doing so because my feet has gotten worse that I went today to Issa Town just to do a quiz and I came back.

Now I will go with my mom to a more speciallized and more known hospital that the university takes its word when it comes to reports (even though they said even if I did so they wont give me a carpark near the business college).

Honestly though, if they can't provide carparks for students why they go and accept so freaking much amount of them??

Anyway, I am heading off now, details about what is exactly wrong with my feet are comming up when I come back.

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

You should get a bike or rollerblades.. that must be a long walk :s I'm lucky I guess that all my classes are near where I live.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

but Rob.. rollerblades or biking are more taxing on the feet than walking or driving (I find) It's ridiculous, but even at my University they charge so much for parking. One time it was 9 bucks for 2 hours, so people have to spend 400 a year on parking. But some parking lots on campus are blocked for special events which occur quite a lot o.0 If I can recall correctly, the Visual Arts parking lot has meter parking...