J-Pop Nami Tamaki

Discussion in 'Music' started by Ciel, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well, at Anime North, while I was waiting for the masquerade to start, they played some really cool music videos. This girl just sang and danced like the end of the world was coming. lol. Anyways I was like, 'I know these songs!' then asked someone who she was and I got some weird name.. wasn't Nami Tamaki!

Anyways, the music videos were 'Believe' and 'Realize' which are featured in the Gundam Seed Complete Best CD. I haven't seen the show, so I just assume they are the intros?

16 year old Nami Tamaki has a new album out called 'Greeting' as well, it can be bought at amazon.com/ca

Anyways, check her out ;)

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

I saw her live at Akon 15 this past weekend. She did a very good performance.

Had she not had the 'cheer leaders' (AKA: pop sluts) dnacing around behind her.. it would have been a ground breaking concert.

Either way, Nami Tamaki is a very good artist and she deserves some checking into.

If she sounds as good as I herd her live, she must sound excellent on recordings.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I love Nami Tamaki, She's a very talented artist. Her songs Believe and Realize got me addicted; A special thanks to Seraphim for sending them :)

4. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I love "Reason", ending song to Gundam Seed Destiny.

5. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Info:

Following massive successes in the J.pop charts in 2002 of T.M.Revolution's Invoke and Vivian or Kazum's Moment - Gundam Seed's 1st and 2nd opening songs. Gundam Seed producers decided to debut Nami Tamaki's Believe in the series' 3rd opening. It was this song which began her career only at an age of 14. Gundam Seed's 4th opening Realize was her second song to be released. Both claiming top spots in the pop charts.

Reason, ending song to the airing sequel of Gundam Seed - Gundam Seed: Destiny is having a similar impact as her debut singles.

One of her songs I'm most addicted to is called Daitan ni Ikimashou. It's really cheesy... but it sets me in a good mood. Prayer, Shining Star and Destiny also gets my acclaim.

- Shen