Computers Need Help!! Internet Radio!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by That guy!, Jun 2, 2002.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well I put together all of my music from Hitokiradio so I could create a 56k version of the station , and now I found out that it's like 10 dollars a month to create a new station at live365.com($10 I don't have :(). To make the lower bitrate station I'll have to find a new internet radio host, but I'm not having very much luck with it. Could anyone suggest any? or do you think I should try to make my computer a server and stream through it?

2. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

Currently I don't really know, but I'll try looking.;)

3. That guy!

Arigatou Inu Girl ^__^x I sort of gave up on that search >.< so I just deleted all of my songs on Hitokiradio and I'm totally remodelling it so that people with 56k modems can listen to it better now :D Oh and I can add 50 more songs so I hope you guys don't mind but I'm going through the "what song are you listening to now" thread and I'm finding a tonne of cool songs that you all like and adding them :) Are there any other suggestions for songs though?

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ooo...sugizo....lucifer is a cool song!

5. That guy!

where's lucifer from though? I'll look for it and add it to the list though ;)

I finally finished the station in 56k, and yeah I sort of stayed up all last night working on it as well >< If you want to listen to it go to http://www.live365.com/stations/266062 and click on the play button ^___^x arigatou ^^

I have music from:
    Megumi Hayashibara
    Ayumi Hamasaki
    Masami Okui
    Anzai Hiroko
    L'Arc En Ciel
    Digi Charat
    Do As Infinity
    Cowboy Bebop
    Gravitation
    Initial D
    Final Fantasy
    Matsuura Aya

and a tonne of other stuff ^_______^x oh and I sort of made this with M2A in mind because everyone inspired me and directed me to really cool music ^^v

6. Chibi Meg

Chibi Meg New Member

its a really good station too ^^ lol this comes from someone who listens to it all skippy cuz her modem is only 28K >.<

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

sugizo's song "lucifer" is on his albulm Truth?

8. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

YO That guy!! (Ano hito)
    If nothing else, add the hellsing theme to your cool song list it must be in the top 10 (or 5) best anime themes.
    No foolin'
    Its the king.
    Go get.

9. That guy!

Sorry about that Chibi Meg :(:( I thought that you had 56k, although if I changed it even lower then you wouldn't be able to make out what people are saying >.< although I should give you my 56k modem if I can find it somewhere ^___^x

Oh and I put those songs that you wanted up also ^__^x And Sugizo is really great!! and I put a bunch of HellSing up ;)